Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got a house and was able to have my own pitbull rather than going to my brothers and playing with his. I have an awesome white pit male, named Tyson, with brown spots and blue rings around the brown spots. He just turned 13wks. My brother's pits had puppies and turned 6 weeks a few days ago so I should be getting me another pit today, a female and gonna name her Roxy. Pics will follow... I'm just glad I found good forum for pitbulls. I need a place to ask questions and learn. I'm feeding Tyson Taste of the Wild, anyone use this before?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Welcome :)
I havent used TOTW but alot of people on here do and it has good reviews from what i hear. Hope you have read up on owning multiples and if you havent hope you can read fast lol. Lots to be prepared for when adding a new one to the pack. Post some pics would love to see your new addition and the 1st one the markings sound very interesting . FYI though 6 weeks is too early to take the pup away from mom and siblings they learn soooo much from playing and interacting with eachother at this age , best if your friend waits till 8 weeks to rehome , if he isnt willing to hold onto the pups till its suitable to let them go he shouldnt be breeding.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
awww... i definatetly need to see pics!!! he sound alot like my boy tyson (except hes 6 years old) lol :D welcome to GP!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts