Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed my rep count has dropped signifigantly, but I do not have any new negative rep. Overall... I only have a couple of neg reps over my entire course of being here. Lately I've gotten a lot of good reps so don't understand why it's falling.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
I stretched the rep out a little, folks were maxing out on 2 pos reps from Mikado alone! she gives like 2 million points each

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I stretched the rep out a little, folks were maxing out on 2 pos reps from Mikado alone! she gives like 2 million points each
lmmfao... Yeah Devin made reputation ninja in his introduction post in less than 24 hours....

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
LOL I was wondering what happened too!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
what is rep???
ohhhhhh yeah...thats that thing i kill em at...lol...
:)

·
Registered
536 Posts
What do all the symbols around the avatar mean? I know the green bars are for rep, but what about the star-badge looking things, the dog faces, dog paws, black dogs, black dogs with blue glow around them, and I might be missing a few, just wondering what exactly they all mean? For example, I have 3 dog faces above my avatar, but some (like Jaz's dad above me) have 4... I tried to search for a thread that explains them all, but was unsuccessful. This thread was the closest I could find, so figured I would post here. :)

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
What do all the symbols around the avatar mean? I know the green bars are for rep, but what about the star-badge looking things, the dog faces, dog paws, black dogs, black dogs with blue glow around them, and I might be missing a few, just wondering what exactly they all mean? For example, I have 3 dog faces above my avatar, but some (like Jaz's dad above me) have 4... I tried to search for a thread that explains them all, but was unsuccessful. This thread was the closest I could find, so figured I would post here. :)
Each time your meter bar fills you get a star. ;)

5 bronze equal a silver, 5 silver equal a gold & so on

·
Registered
536 Posts
ohhh ok. now I know! Thanks! :woof:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts