Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone,i got my lil boy when he was just a few weeks old,hes now about 7 months.getting big.hes my first pit i get and so far so good,real smart and active. i actually got him for 80 bucks,i did get to see his mom and dad and other pups . his dad looked to me like a bully,and mom like a straight pitbull. heres some pictures of his parents and most recent pictures of him .

im just wondering what he looks like to you guys,i know hes still got a lot of growing left. what should i categorize him as? a pit/bully mix ? or is there a certain name for these mixes?i been looking at alot of pictures of "classic american bullies" and he sometimes looks like that. any help would be helpful.thanks!

dad:

mom:

took this pic about 4-5 days ago:

and this is one of him when he was smaller,maybe 2-3 months.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
he is cute,looks to be bully to me but you could say any pitbull type cross or bully cross, without papers there is no way to tell,there can be mixes in there and you wont always se it, or so many of the "bully" type breeds have similar charcturistics and having them mixed its hard to even tell. I love his markings I have a soft spot for those cow pattern dogs :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the quick reply!! yeah when he was a little i would call him my lil cow. lol.i think he still recognizes that name as his as well.haha.thanks for the reply.i will try to get more pictures up of him asap. :)

·
Banned
319 Posts
mom, dad and pup look like "american bullys" :)

congrats on your new boy, im glad he got a home where he will be loved.

be care when buying from people who have unregistered dogs. it helps to look back into a pedigree to see what is there.... health issue and temperament wise and of course breed of dog.

hope you will be stickin around to be reading all the juicy information on this wonderful website :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts