Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through the 'banned' section out of curiosity...just to see why people were banned, and spamming seemed to be the biggest reason by far.

Of course I've heard the word before...but I don't really savvy internet lingo....is spamming trying to sell something...unsolicited?
I've never gotten any offers thru the site...just curious.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Yes spamming is just trying to sell things. People will join and post links to places which some are to sell items and some could have viruses.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
OK what about trolling, lol. I have heard it used many times in different ways...

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Trolling is people coming on just to start fights and argue with no intention of being part of the forum.

This can be starting fights in threads, or starting threads with the intentions of causing issues and arguments.

Reactions: redog

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
haha OK thanks :)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I ban loooooooots of people for spamming. Sometimes I'll put trolling but that is just because spammer and spammage gets a little old so I mix it up. I've only banned one actual real member lol the rest of them have been 1 post spammers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.