Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey every one, My name is Alex and I own a fawn american pitbull terrier which I absolutely love!! her name is Roxy and she loves water in general, she like to dock dive and go to the beach, we want to get into other sports in the future like lure coarsing and weight pulling. Its good to be apart of this forum to help you guys out with any questions you guys might have and at the same time to learn more about this amazing breed!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
cute pup, love the last one, your boy seems like uh ahhh not too closeee, lol. Are they both yours? :welcome:

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome!! Roxy is adorable! Is that a yellow lab pup in the last picture? So cute :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the little one is named Dulce, and her mom is Chihuahua, cocker spaniel mix, and she mated with a Pomeranian and that is the mix Dulce is. these are recent pics of both of them again,

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:welcome: Your dogs are both adorable :) OMG that face looking through the door is too cute, my boy looks like that sometimes lol. That's great you guys are doing sports. Were just getting into dock diving and weight pull too :woof:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome very cute pics.

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Yay for more FL memebers!!
Roxy is a looker. The puppy is a cutie too.
Welcome to GP. :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
welcome! both your girls are stinkin adorable!! i'd say florida rules but i hate it her so...

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Very pretty girl.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts