Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 14 23.3%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Gopitbull being so diverse, I was wondering what breed of dogs are you giving your love and attention to? :)

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Well everyone that has been her awhile knows I have the lovely Miss Vendetta (3yrs) she is from a byb looks pure APBT. They said they had papers but I never got any and then they quit returning my phone calls. Miss V has been training to do flyball and rally I was training her to do hungt trails but they( ukc) wouldnt let me show her. Oh well I still training her now I am looking into drug detection. I think she would be awesome at it.

My other dog is BaWaaJige( alomst 7mos) a golden retriever. He is being training to do hunt trails. Once we have more of that training under our belt I will be doing rally, agility, and therapy work with him.

Sometime down the road I would love to have a classic Am. Bully...someday.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well everyone that has been her awhile knows I have the lovely Miss Vendetta (3yrs) she is from a byb looks pure APBT. They said they had papers but I never got any and then they quit returning my phone calls. Miss V has been training to do flyball and rally I was training her to do hungt trails but they( ukc) wouldnt let me show her. Oh well I still training her now I am looking into drug detection. I think she would be awesome at it.

My other dog is BaWaaJige( alomst 7mos) a golden retriever. He is being training to do hunt trails. Once we have more of that training under our belt I will be doing rally, agility, and therapy work with him.

Sometime down the road I would love to have a classic Am. Bully...someday.
That's awesome! Right now I only got Zorro. He is the first dog that I get after having kids. I've always had APBT'S and I had an EB...but this time I went and got an American Bully for my kids first dog lol ....so far, he has been great!

I would LOVE to one day have a Presa Canario thou :)

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Not sure of Loki's lineage. Got him from a byb before I knew better. I chose "other" for petbull :D

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Bulldog, Bandogs, Whoppers, Mutts, Hounds.. Take your pick depends on the eye of the beholder.. Workers and thats my "breed". ;)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Like the screen name suggests, I've got two SBTs.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
I like workable american bulldogs like iron dog big boys, and my rescue pits i.e mutts. Love the idea of a true blue game bred apbt but we'll see how that goes when we get there

·
Registered
419 Posts
American pitbull terrier.
Jaz came papered from a BYB and when I went to collect her,the breeder was proud to announce that her parents were champion fighters. Not Jaz's fault that she had an idiot as a breeder.
Jaz is so good and loving and a fantastic companion to our family, wouldn't change her for anything.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
well, i have an AST/APBT mix.. and 2 bullys

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ceelint, lemme guess...Daisy is the Pitterstaff? All your dogs look great but that girl is awesome!

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
My two current dogs are mixed(German Shepherd/Lab and the other appears to be APBT but I have no idea, she was taken into the shelter as a stray.) . But I love busy body, athletic working dogs. American Pit Bull Terriers and working bred German Shepherd Dogs are my favorites. I love dogs that don't know when to quit.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Formally adopted our foster girl, Inca, no idea about her background. She looks AmBully, but who knows! I'll pick "other"- heck she's probably a mixed bag of nuts-LOL.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have what seems to be an old school sbt, long in the leg without the barrel shape that seems to have developed when they set the breed standard at 16" for male dogs. my guy is not pitbull i dont think but hes definitely a lil taller than most staffords iv seen locally. I prefer that athletic look in him to the short muscled midget image. lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sounds a bit like my Max mate ... he is 16mths, around 18-19" at the shoulder, and around 21-22kg (at that weight VERY lean for a staffy)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts