Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! My name is Curtis, 21, from BC and I'm glad I finally found a forum that I like through and through lol. I've got a 6mo brindle Pitt/AmStaff and ive had him since take home age and out of all the dogs I've had growing up I cannot believe how unbelievably devoted this breed is. I've always loved pitties and been a passionate advocate but now that I own one myself I will fight for them to the death. Seeing how equally passionate you all are I knew this forum was the best choice! Picks of bentley coming soon and if anyone on here is from the greater Vancouver area be sure to hit me up!
Cheers

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome to the forum , Im in surrey so not far from you :)

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Welcome! There is a lot of info here and a lot of passionate people. Come on in but keep your mind open and your skin thick :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@angelbaby thanks :) used to live in fleetwood for a good while but now living in the wack =P

@Carriana thank you im hoping to learn as much as i can, and no worries about the thick skin, im open to pretty much anything as long as it doesnt involve my pup ;)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
ahhh the wack , lol my brother lives out there and tryna get out of there lol I think he is bored. Whats your dogs name ? and any more pics?

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
You guys are just a couple hours north of me. I am in Everett, WA. I used to go to Vancouver (and Delta) all the time for work.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@angelbaby lol im tryin to get out of here too, definitely not my kinda lifestyle. His name is bentley, and for some reason it wont let me add pics to my album? ive got tons, and even tried making the file size smaller, but just brings me to a blank page so i dunno lol

@Carianna ive been there dozens of times lol. Random road trips be4 border crossing became tedious lol havnt been over there since

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
well :welcome: the upload pics things down and idk if they have a eta for the fix. so use photo bucket or tiny pic and then add the photo link to the little yellow gray mountain moon lookin pic. people here can get kinda blunt some times so thick skins a must.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome Curtis :) hope to see pics of your boy soon :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Welcome to GP Curtis, as others have stated thick skin is a must but there are tons of great people here, so if you have any questions please feel free to ask and we love pics :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@angelbaby thnx I will definitely try that :)

And thanks to everyone for the welcome wishes, it's nice to be around non-haters for a change :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:welcome: Good to have you here. Can't wait to see some pics :)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
welcome to the group! Look forward to some pictures :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts