Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gage is seven months old. 21 inches high and 50 pounds. He looks a little thin to me but I think he's in one of those growth spurts again. I'm wondering how tall he'll end up?
Played with pics today......

And "monkey face" is his BESTEST friend in the whole wide world:woof:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awwww super cute pics. He doesn't look to skinny to me at all :)
Monkey face is adorable too :)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
He is a handsome boy.I love his face!He doesn't look skinny at all to me.I would think he would only get to be about 70 lbs.But then again I have never been any good at the weight guessing.lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very nice and you are right he does resemble my luna alot they could be litter mates from another momma lol, luna just turned 7 months as well and weighs in at 52 lbs so verrry close in weight for sure. she is kinda at that awkward stage they look kinda slim but they are far from thin lol they should both fill in nice im sure.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Very cute! He should be maxed out in height. They usually reach their height at 6 months ish. Then fill out by 2 years :D

·
Banned
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you. He goes through looking short and stubby to looking skinny. Sometimes he looks very mature in pics and other angles he looks very puppyfied..lol
He seems small to me, I guess I'm just use to the Weim's and GSD's.
He quit eating the raw chicken alltogether. I waited a few days and he started back. IDK
He seems to have a big worm problem. We'll go about two weeks or so and he'll start having diarehha and I'll worm him. He'll poop out worms, stool firms up and it starts over again in about another two or three weeks. I've even treated all the dogs at the same time and he still keeps going through this cycle.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
he looks great!

I would worm him more frequently, if you're waiting once every 2 weeks, bump it up to once a week and evaluate from there. Don't be scared you won't "over deworm" him

I know with my pups once every two weeks wasn't enough, I ended up giving them wormer weekly for 6 weeks, then i did the two week interval twice. did that make sense?

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Why is there such a worming problem? and at seven months? I don't remember ever having a worm problem period, but that was back when I had a memory LOL!!!

·
Banned
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't know SF. My other dogs were never wormed this much and they still don't seem to be having the worm infestation he does. He stays inside. Grant you, (and this may be it) He is a puppy so he taste everything, and chews on everything. He's NASTY, he'll go eat horse poo. Maybe some are more susceptable to worms. Maybe someone else can answer?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts