Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dog pulls a 40 lbs dumbell like 30 feet 4 or 5 times my question is when should i increase the weight,thanks in advance for all the answers

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
how old is your dog?

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
have u tried tires or chains?

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
have u tried tires or chains?
yea but it just looks too crazy my neighbors would probably call the cops on me or something(they hate pitbulls)so i prefer the dumbells,i work out so i have them in 10 lbs incriments(dont know if i spelt it right)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i dont know how you would tie them together... :-/... weve had past neighbors to call the cops on us many times.. theres nothing they can do.. if your drag weighting then something like a tire or chains are ideal... ive never tried dumbells but it seems to me that they would pull odd tied or stacked together... it could affect the dog pulling them.. then again your dog could be just fine with them.. Teardrop pulls a 75lb tire around and Cali pulls the 55lb tire.. im not sure about how much to put on your dog cause they are dumbells.. sorry :)

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dont know how you would tie them together... :-/... weve had past neighbors to call the cops on us many times.. theres nothing they can do.. if your drag weighting then something like a tire or chains are ideal... ive never tried dumbells but it seems to me that they would pull odd tied or stacked together... it could affect the dog pulling them.. then again your dog could be just fine with them.. Teardrop pulls a 75lb tire around and Cali pulls the 55lb tire.. im not sure about how much to put on your dog cause they are dumbells.. sorry :)
like i would trade the 40lb dumbell for a 50 lb one

1 - 8 of 8 Posts