Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this morning I let the dog's go into the backyard to do their thing and I went into the kitchen to grab their omega pills and yogurt getting their stuff prepared for breakfast. So I walk into the backyard and I see them all sniffing the grass still, and I notice a little black Dachshund in the grass area as well sniffing like the other dogs!?!?! And I don't have a Dachshund! LOL They all ran over to me Ashes isn't even phased by the dog at all!!! And I'm like who are you??? Where did you come from??? I'm guessing he squezzed himself into my yard because that's the only way when can come in. And he's acting like he's one of the group?? Now I'm starting to wonder if this dog has come into my yard occassionally. And I knew who the dog belonged to one of my neighbors down the street and he's always outside roaming around but I've never seen him in my yard until today :hammer: It was a very funny thing to see because everyone was like oh hey this is our friend lol I took the dog out and returned him to his owner and asked her to please contain her dog because apprently he's been in my yard. And lesson to me to make a double check into the backyard before I release them out there lol

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
I have that issue every now and then and unfortunately I learned the hard way. A year or so ago- my girl was outside taking the dogs out and a black lab was in my yard. My dogs dont tolerate dogs on their property. A fight amongst my bully and the lab broke out and he chased him into owners car and continued to handle this dog. The dogs owner was trying to get my dog off his and my dog almost redirected on him. My poor fiancee didn't know how to handle that.that was the day I learned there was a gap between my shed and my neighbors fence. Since then, they go out to pottie and get put on 1000 lb tension rating cable tie outs for small lengths oftime. This weekend I'm actually doing my chain set up since the ground is defrosted and it's supposed to be nice out.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My fence isn't designed for small dogs I guess lol It keeps big dogs out and mine inside there's no way they can get out. But there's spaces in between the bars and I guess the little dog squeezed in between them. I'm just glad nothing happened to the little dog. My oldest pittie who's 15 years old hates little dogs and did nothing to him?? Which I don't get at all she's very DA but I guess the lil dog didn't bother her??

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Haha- that dog got lucky. Even my GSD is DA on the property.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ashes let's everyone and any dog in as long as she get's to play she's cool, she's the biggest clown I know lol. She pushes my eldest Pittie's buttons so much lol she runs in circle's around her and my little old dog just barks at her aggravated lol

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Dre would have tried to hump it.. male or female, pup or adult.. its his way of being dominant.. lol

·
Registered
191 Posts
Luckily the only thing i find in my yard are possums and racoons. And they dont stand a chance. I found out my 6 year old game breed can climb trees. I let the girls in the yard at 5 am and they all shot to a small tree in the corner of the yard. I look in the tree and 2 possums are in the upper branches. My girl made a huge jump hooked her front legs around the lower branches and started hauling her self up the tree.By the time i got to her she was over my head. The others are running around the tree barking AT 5 AM - neighbors were NOT happy.I had to grab her tail and pull cause it was the only thing I could grab. The possums lived to tell the tale. I hauled them one by one back into the house. My girl hasn't climbed another tree but shes really good at climbing a 6 ft chainlink fence

1 - 8 of 8 Posts