Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i see really cute banners at the bottom of others post ! i want one!!!! wher do you guys make them?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol bro, I put the person who made both of mine above the banner, but you have to be VIP to have a banner, the upgrade is cheap and you get tons more benefits :D The banner is one, the VIP section is another, come join us, I promise you'll love it up there :D

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i made one in photoshop... but then i realized i cant even use it.. lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I make mine on photobucket

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I make mine using GIMP. It's a free program. I made mine, American_Pit13's(Holly) and one of apbtmom76's(Tye's)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
heheeh I love it Aimee :D Thank you :D

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
hey Aimee wanna make mine? all your other ones rock!!! :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww Nicole, shoot him a PM he may be working on it or something :p

·
3,272 Posts
lol i need to just learn how to do it myself, with my pack a ever growing it would help lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol nah girl, not a nag, just a reminder ;)

Aireal, yeah you should cause ya know ya will have another one :p

·
3,272 Posts
hahah ya lord knows when andrew comes back from deployment he want a rottie XD

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
woooooo hooooo, love me some Rotts, omg yes girl, nice well rounded pack :D

·
3,272 Posts
haha i am done! i just got this gut feeling if he gets one I'll end up with it as soon as he is deployed again oh well it better be a stinkin female is all i have to say!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha the first male, will he get him neutered?? ooo Ic an't wait, hahaha what is one more dog girl :p

·
3,272 Posts
what is one more she says oh my,
lol no maam my house is pee pee free thank you very much, besides the one cat and possibly one of the human verity no dogs NOOO MAAM!!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha lmaooo, aww come on girl, they aren't as moody as famels, I am actually outnumbering the males in my house :p hahaha will he get a female??

·
3,272 Posts
i dunno, where not actually dating where just friends so i can't TELL him what to do or anything, but if i have my way i will have him get a female or convence him just to come over to my place if he gets the hankering to play with some pup and have him not get a dog at all untill he won't be shipped out again!!!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Thanks Tye! It makes me happy when people like my work.

Arieal I can always try. I had to learn because I like my dogs in my sig and I don't have anyone else to make things like that for me. I like editing photos though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts