Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one who has stupid dogs that while watching a show on tv and a dog barks they go crazy trying to find the dog?They get up running ang go over to the windows trying to find it outside.Can't they tell it's not coming from out there?And then they will go through the house searching each room trying to find it.The whole last hour of wathing animal planet has been very entertaining.lmao

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
lol yes... Although she's gotten used to animal sounds a bit, but when she heares a door bell she runs out like a dummy.

Today at the vet, there was a bunny on the computer screen and she looked at it like "You're the one I see everynight when I go pee".. lol

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:rofl: HAHA!I can totally picture that in my head!
Mine run to the windows barking as well when they hear a car horn on tv.I'm just like y'all are so stupid.lol

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
sometimes i put on animal planet just to watch mine go ape for like 10 mins. LOL

·
Banned
283 Posts
I can never watch an episode of America's Funniest Videos with Mya going nuts over something.

She will straight look at the dog on tv though. She knows that's where its coming from she just doesn't understand its not real lol.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
I love when a dog first comes on the TV and Kali will look,, do that cocked head stare, like actually trying to figure it out, and then a huff, stand and stacked at the TV :)

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Oh you don't even want to see Whitman when a dog or cat or any other type of animal is on the tv hahaha. My boy goes completely nuts! He will start doing the loud, annoying whimpers of frustration, maybe bark a bit, but he will be completely on edge. Like, "how dare there be another animal in my house!!!" lol. He even ran up to the entertainment center, stood up and would try to get the animal through the tv!! We weren't very happy with him scratching up the top though..

I swear that dog ruins some good Animal Planet shows for us lol.

When he was a younger pup, probably up until he was about 8 months, he would actually sit or lay down and watch tv with us. It was rather cute to see him do that. Now he's a year and 5 month old butt head!! Hahaha

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have been watching Animal Planet this last week and Luna will crash on me but the second a dog barks she perks up and will even bark. She does not go totally crazy but will sometimes run downstairs (I am in my room watching TV while hubby games downstairs) and try to look out the patio window. Does not last to long though!! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts