Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know we have some gamers in here... anyone get MW3 for 360?? post up your GT and we get it on

·
Registered
420 Posts
LOL... yeah boy... roe1880 in the house... Im a bit unhappy cause i only got another evening to play MW3 before i leave on vacation for 10 days...lol...
Hey Ceelint send me a friend request when you get a chance, maybe we can hook up later tonight and shoot some **** up... jajajajaaaa...

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
i dont play mw. currently waiting for ME3. any of you guys play MMOs?

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
I gave up hope on the CoD series after CoD4. I mean I bought MW2 & BO and they were meh. See, I'm a PC gamer...always have been...always will be. I gotta admit I'm a tad bit curious about MW3 but IMO, no dedicated servers for PC players, no dough from me.

Honestly I don't see how console folk can play these games with any degree of skill. Perhaps that's because I've never played one on a console myself. But I can't imagine a game pad competing with a keyboard & mouse. ROFL N00BS R ZOMG PWNED QQQQ!!!

I've been playing the original BF online for free: battlefield.play4free.com I believe is the URL. I would suggest using Firefox as I hear it doesn't work too well in IE.

As far as MMOs go, I was a WoW nerd for years. But that game got lamz0rz soon after Cataclysm came out. It's the same ole' stuff in that game...got boring. I'm looking forward to SWTOR. It looks pretty good!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MW2 was good, Blops was meh, MW3 is good so far.. just finished the campaign and i'm digging the end

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL... yeah boy... roe1880 in the house... Im a bit unhappy cause i only got another evening to play MW3 before i leave on vacation for 10 days...lol...
Hey Ceelint send me a friend request when you get a chance, maybe we can hook up later tonight and shoot some **** up... jajajajaaaa...
sending now.. mine is murderface v4

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
ps3, xbox controllers are too big and bulky IMO. Anyone on there? i'm d-r-i-p

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i've been on forza motorsport 4 since release.. kinda alternating between that and mw3 now

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
No racing games yet.. Halo Reach and Tekken6, still waiting on MW3.... Reverend Kush
I am glad someone else still plays Halo besides me! LMAO My son is the one who plays on xbox live he loves it him and his cousin beat the pants off these guys online and it's funny to hear them talk smack back and fourth. A lot of those kids are really really good lol. Much better than I was at that age. My son beat gears of war 3 in one day! Him and his cousin are going to beat MW3 this weekend.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
ill probably pick up gears 3 in dec. would like the next silent hill not to suck! it should be out in 2012, cant wait

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
yeah, I have to wait til Christmas for the MW3, its gift for my oldest boy, 12 .. who loves halo and COD, and all those games along with Tekken, DOA and most racing games. He grew up playing with me against or with my friends so hes pretty good too.

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
I am a intense gamer;
even took 2 days off of work for the MW3 release :p

my gamertag is:
oxox JUGGS xoxo

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:rolleyes: lol.. request sent JUGGS

·
487 Posts
I accepted.
I resent you a invite but you never accepted.
My NAT was reading Moderate so people were having trouble connecting to me so we connected to someone else.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Man, seems like everyone is on the 360! Where's the PS3 players at?? I just picked up Battlefield 3 yesterday, so hit me up! Also have Black Ops and MW2 and a few others.

PSN - legkicker

·
487 Posts
That's because 360 is where it's at! :D

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
a little late but my gt is stoneysins90

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.