Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a "do it all" type harness if there is such a thing. I would like it to be best for running but also assure me that she could not escape out of it when tied to a lead. Also, with this type of harness is weight pulling an option?

Here are some I was looking at...

Padded Chest Plate Dog Harness for Bulldog [Bulldog dog harness- H1] : Bulldogs Harnesses,Bulldogs Collars,Bulldogs Muzzles,Dog Leads,Leather Spiked Dog Collars,Spiked Dog Harnesses

Ruff Wear Web™ Master Dog Harness - SportsAuthority.com

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Those are both very nice walking harnesses. I really like the second one with the back handle. You will need a separate harness for WP though. They have to have the right padding and the back bar. Here's a pic of my boy in his WP harness from Tablerock.

·
Registered
780 Posts
That wouldnt be the right setup for weightpull. check out tablerock harnesses they have whatever you may want.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Those are both very nice walking harnesses. I really like the second one with the back handle. You will need a separate harness for WP though. They have to have the right padding and the back bar. Here's a pic of my boy in his WP harness from Tablerock.

:clap:You are quick. LOL

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
YAY!!!!! That's awesome. What colors did you guys pick?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Ah hahahaha that's cool I see how it is LOL. Dang now you got me wondering.

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I figured weight pulling would out of the question for those. My main concern is comfort for her while running. I like the first one I think. Its leather and the straps are padded. Can also get a handle for it too.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I figured weight pulling would out of the question for those. My main concern is comfort for her while running. I like the first one I think. Its leather and the straps are padded. Can also get a handle for it too.
Yea the first one is very nice, I think that would be a good choice :)
It will match his color well.Ill tell you one thing for sure its not red lol,thas all im sayin..
Hmmmmmm. I can think of all kinds of combo's that would look good on him. Maybe something with fire :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
It does look good,the handle is a nice option

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Should add that harnesses aren't escape-proof. That's an unfortunate fallacy. If a dog can get its elbow past the side straps, that sucker will pop off over its head like a sweater.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is a good topic for choosing a Harnesses, because I want to get the Ruff Wear Web™ Master Dog Harness,

but what size do you think I should get

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
fully adjustable so your dog can grow. great for walking/working. has 2 places to hook up for some light drag weight, also comes with padding.

Nizmos K9 Supply

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nizmo...

Once the dog is fully grown, could the extra strap be cut away so its not just hanging there?

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
The one i posted is something i customized for my dog Nismo since he's not really built like APBT or bully, he's not very well porportioned so i had to make his to be a lil bit different one. So the ones we send out dont have dangly stuff. it is much cleaner looking. i need more customer photos to put up on the website. lol
you also have a the choice of brown or black padding. also comes with tracers to hook up for some drag weight :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts