Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am curious only because I noticed ever since we got Athena home she sits like a lil piggy and Samson always sits up in alert mode.

Athena doing the piggly wiggly

Samson always the soldier

(i wish i could have entered this pic for puppy of the month ....he s too serious now for 9 months)

it's weird to me the differences.....

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol mine do both , crush is known to sit like a piggy though or he sits with his back legs out in frog position lol really uncomfortable looking. Ill have to get a pic of it sometime lol.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
in the summer Dre will sit on his ass (like Athena) .. in the winter he sits like Sampson but w/ his balls hovering over the ground.. lol.. Daisy and Diesel sit like Sampson all the time

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
also.. curious why you took a pic of the photobucket page instead of posting the link here.. lol

·
Super Moderator
4,594 Posts
Ecko sits like a fat man on soft surfaces and at attention on the cold tile. He doesn't have balls, but does not like his winky or his tater touching cold surfaces. LOL!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
also.. curious why you took a pic of the photobucket page instead of posting the link here.. lol
because I have the pic saved like that dont ask me to recall wtf i was doing lol..... i think i might have the direct link to the dowloaded version still deep in july of 2011 photobucket ...... im not what u call computer savvy lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Bella sits on her ass like she should lol!

She also likes to sit like this which i cant figure out lol! Friggan weirdo! Like she is kneeling down.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I'd sit on my butt if you put diapers on me too. LOL!
Poor girl.
Lol! She sits like that regardless diaper or not! Poor girl my ass! Shes a spoiled little bitch :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Oh here's another one with her little feet crossed lol! ......okay, I'm done :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
She also likes to sit like this which i cant figure out lol! Friggan weirdo! Like she is kneeling down.

THIS is how crush sits LOL, I call it sitting frog lol. Lady at the petstore seen him sit like that apparently last time the boyfriend took him in and she laughed at him was like WTF is he doing? .... such weird dogs.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
THIS is how crush sits LOL, I call it sitting frog lol. Lady at the petstore seen him sit like that apparently last time the boyfriend took him in and she laughed at him was like WTF is he doing? .... such weird dogs.
Lol! What bloodlines are crush? Maybe they have some of the same genes lol!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL he is 100% RE although I say 50/50 RE and creep lol.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL he is 100% RE although I say 50/50 RE and creep lol.
Creep is definitely in him LOL! He's so cute :) Bella is a Quake grandaughter....her mom's side of the ped is mostly all well known RE dogs.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
HAHAHA thats awesome the frog sit lol

Mel sits on his side when he is tired or if we are playing and he sits on his hips like samson most of the time. Its not like he ever really sits on his butt though, he thigh muscles prevent his booty from touching lol

AND Just cause Samson is grown doesn't mean you can't enter him into puppy of the month! The dogs just have to be a picture of a puppy, not still be one. What fun would that be for all of us 1 dog owners who don't have puppies anymore! lol

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
I've never seen a dog sit like Bella in that one picture, crazy. xD

Dakota normally has a precise sit, here he is sitting in a freezing cold creek and looking my like "WTF Mom?! It's friggen cold!" Hence why he's my trooper xD Puts up with my abuse.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts