Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, it's been quite a while since I posted new pics of my boy Whitman. A few of you might remember when I first joined and said I rescued him when he was a young 8 weeks old. Well my boy has grown up (SO FAST!!) and will be 10 months on february 1st. So here are a few recent pics to show how he's growing.

@ 8 1/2 months while at an empty park. Whit was on bird patrol haha

Stillwater collar for Xmas!

Skateboarding!

After skateboaring haha

"Hold still! I gotta send a pic to your mother! (my gf lol)"

And to prove he can work the rope ;)

I decided to play "Monster" and just walk towards him and it sent him into zoomies mode :D

Springpole Fail!! He decided to play with a small hanging flower pot instead of his rope. I swear this dog cracks me up!!

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Your boy is looking pretty good man. And that last video cracked me up. I love when he reaches up with his paw and smacks it. haha

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Wingman! Haha yeah, we thought it was hilarious :rofl:

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
OMG I am in love with your boy! He is super handsome!! That collar looks amazing on him! Great vids and I agree with Wing, the last video is h-i-larious!

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG I am in love with your boy! He is super handsome!! That collar looks amazing on him! Great vids and I agree with Wing, the last video is h-i-larious!
Thank you!! :) I was unsure how it would look on him, I thought 2 inches would be too big, but I think I made a good choice.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Omg, Whitman is so handsome!!! :love:

I loved the video of him zooming around and you chasing after him like he's a little kid "Rararar I'ma get you Rarar". :D

And the last video was hilarious!! He's very athletic being able to stand up like that to sniff the flowerpot! I have to be careful which tree I do a spring pole out of because otherwise Kane gets too excited and just starts going for any low hanging branches, lol.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Kate :) haha yeah, chase is pretty much his favorite game, whether he's chasing me, I'm chasing him or he's playing with a dog friend haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts