Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I JUST took these pics of Whit about 30mins ago or so. Just got a new phone this weekend and was trying out the sports setting on the camera. Not bad for a phone!

I have been slowly raising the height just to change it up every now and then and Whitman loves it! He seems to really be getting into his agility because he would turn midair and still land on his feet when I thought he would surely be landing on his side or something haha.

Hope you enjoy :)

He's a little dirty here because he decided to take a couple rolls on the ground between jumps haha

All done!!

Thanks for looking everyone :)

EDIT - For some reason, Photobucket didn't resize all my pics even though I was sure to. Hopefully they update soon, sorry for the random big pics.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great pics! he looks real good and seems to love it. thanks for sharing
Thank you, the spring pole has really grown on his as one of his favs the last 6 months or so.

My man!!! Something about another black dog that brings a little bigger smile to my face than most others. Black does hide alot of conditioned lines, but not whitmans. He looks rock solid eric 2 thumbs up
Haha thanks Jimmy, I knew you'd like it. I'm the same way every time I see another black dog lol. Thanks for the compliment on his conditioning and build :)

Not bad at all for the phone or the dog!
Haha yeah, I scored on a good deal for a blackberry torch. Thanks for the nice words :)

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Nothing like a happy and tired dog who just got done on the spring pole!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
he's looking great.. i love the shine that dark coats put off..

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Great lookin dog! ... I like the set up.. better pics with your phone than I get with my hand held sony DCR

In not so many words.. you dont need the spring unless your tying to something with NO or LITTLE give. Its over kill..

Ideally your rope shouldnt be any higher than the dog can get a good full bite. I used to show off with Hooch cause he could clear 6ft and grab a tire and work it off the tree limb(limb through tire like pencil through a doughnut) to carry it off, fellas loved that. So did Hooch.. Not every dog could come come close.. So I only pushed a dog to its limit not beyond and practice at their limit until they obviously could go further..

GREAT LOOKIN :pup: GREAT SETUP for travel! Get some clips and what not use that as a travel rig for hang time at ya buddies house, that tree limb is all the spring you need.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
lookin good!! Not bad pics for a phone :D

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Great lookin dog! ... I like the set up.. better pics with your phone than I get with my hand held sony DCR

In not so many words.. you dont need the spring unless your tying to something with NO or LITTLE give. Its over kill..

Ideally your rope shouldnt be any higher than the dog can get a good full bite. I used to show off with Hooch cause he could clear 6ft and grab a tire and work it off the tree limb(limb through tire like pencil through a doughnut) to carry it off, fellas loved that. So did Hooch.. Not every dog could come come close.. So I only pushed a dog to its limit not beyond and practice at their limit until they obviously could go further..

GREAT LOOKIN :pup: GREAT SETUP for travel! Get some clips and what not use that as a travel rig for hang time at ya buddies house, that tree limb is all the spring you need.
:rofl: don't get the wrong idea... take a picture of your setup the best you cant get of the hardware and all hanging out of the tree.. and/or laying out on the ground.. BUT thats a good example for people to use.. This is IDEAL if you have to create a spring pole using 4x4s or laundry poles or basketball posts, .. ya know.. Great job putting this together.. Cant tell if thats a garage door spring, a auto hood spring, or trampleline spring, .. only use auto springs for the hood of trucks and garage door springs I can show you a scar on my leg if you wanna know why. :clap: Great job!

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the compliments everyone :)

Haha FH, I know exactly what you mean :thumbsup:

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
FH.. I use a 80lb trampoline spring.. my biggest weights 59lbs

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
He looks like a throwback stafford :) I love the read collar on his black coat. Great job with him, btw your boy Daniel is fighting big foot lol I guess we will really see what he is made of.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He looks like a throwback stafford :) I love the read collar on his black coat. Great job with him, btw your boy Daniel is fighting big foot lol I guess we will really see what he is made of.
Thanks David :) I try to work him about 5 days a week and mix it up with a 3 mile run, spring pole, flirt pole and chain dragging. Yeah, he looks good in red haha. I'm going to order a new collar from Nizmo this weekend, just gotta hit him up.

Oh man, I'm excited to see DC fight Bigfoot, but I'm so bummed that Overeem got pulled from the tournament. :( It'll be a good one though. Fedor vs Hendo next saturday! Direct TV is offering 3 months of free showtime to my gf and her folks, so I'm going to be planted on the sofa watching it ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts