Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So ive bathed grace a couple of times (my sister made me coz she was apparently stinky!)..... and everytime males start smooching over her and they just flirt for hours after a bath, Stage did it a few months ago and then i washed Gracie and Evo last night and they were being so shamless.

Does anyone elses dogs get all horny after a wash? Im baffled.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LMAO that's kinda funny. Dosia loves taking baths but Marley goes into full zoomie mode after one. He'll run in circles and spazz out for at least an hour afterwords :)

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LMAO Grace will do massive spring jumps onto Evo, it looks like shes walking up to him with her hand up, my neice is just in hysterics.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOL that's cute, you gotta catch that on camera next time :D

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Sarge and Nikita get all stupid after baths... Sarge is a zoomier after a bath and Nikita rolls and rubs on everything in site...

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Bruno only gets horny,when Beia is in a shirt. No joke,put clothes on another dog,male or female,and he will reach right around and get to it. I have no idea why.

I should take a video. LOL It's pretty funny to watch.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Beastley does the doggie roll rubbing his face and body all over the floor and furniture. I think he tries to get the stink back on him. lol

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
My pups did everything that most have already said, zoomed, rubbed themselves on the carpet with paws up in the air, but what they always did to get me back was walk over to my stereo system and shake their entire body of remaining wetness all over it. They could have gone anywhere else, but I think it made them happy to see me cleaning up something else besides them LOL!! Badger is different so far, give him time:) Right now he just looks pitifully at me like "I thought we were friends":)

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Kane doesn't do any of the funny stuff. He hates taking baths (which is so stupid because he loves swimming, playing in the hose, and frickin squirt bottles of water even) and so, like Christian said of Badger, Kane always looks at me like I've betrayed him. He Aroorooroo's at me. :(

·
Registered
36 Posts
I had a female foster that wasn't yet fixed, and a male foster that was. Whenever I'd give her a bath, SHE would be the one to rub all over him and 'present' herself. He'd been neutered very young, and didn't have a clue why she was so pushy. It got on his nerves! Those damn hussies!

·
Banned
835 Posts
i think it goes for humans too,..i know I'm more lively and
confidant after a good "cleansing". makes me randy.
sometimes i have slug myself in the family jewels just to
get back to reality.
lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
My last dog would go into crack induced super zoomies suing the furniture as a race track as well as the house. The kids knew to get out of the way after a bath or they would be bowled over.:roll:

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Zoomies. Rubbing. Licking u name it.lol

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
:
i think it goes for humans too,..i know I'm more lively and
confidant after a good "cleansing". makes me randy.
sometimes i have slug myself in the family jewels just to
get back to reality.
lol
:rofl::rofl:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts