Go Pitbull Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
this is stupid you bann me an delete my post cause i pointed out how stupid people are... an you tell my wife to calm down in a post cause what she typed...... this is stupid... all i said was razor edge is a bloodline but in a way to make the person mad cause he dont know wtf he talking about. an if you want me to keep my comments to my self he should to tryin to say their like poodles pffffffffffff.... get outa here.... RAZOR EDGE are BLUES.. an still APBTs so how they anyway near poodles????? once again stupid people should be banned not people correcting the retard just cause he dont know what he is talking about.......

"HEY RETARD... razor edge is as much as a bloodline as Gator, as CHinaman.etc its a Stocky blue... they are just as beautiful an way more calm then rednoses thats my opinion................. fuck i own everything... i have a rednose, blue, black, fawn, brindle,........ myspace.com/jraylee to c um..... an one bloodline you forgot is GOTTI.... remember these are AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS..... key word.... AMERICAN........"

tell me how is that a bann???????? just cause you dont want me to speak my mind an you let them bs man B FUCKING S
First off you need to watch your mouth this is a public family forum where kids under 18 do come on here to read and post. There is a right way to get your point accross without using the F word in every line and showing respect to the other members here ... Give your opinions but be tactful about it .. If you can't do that let me know and I will make the ban permanet. You need to respect the other members here we do not tolerate bashing of other members... their dogs ect and we do not tolerate foul language. Please consider yourelf warned.

·
Registered
910 Posts
You are right though LightsOut, Razor's Edge is a bloodline just like Gator, only difference is that Gator is pure APBT blood and RE is pits mixed with other dogs. (i.e. english bull dog, cane corso) Athough just because a dog is an RE does not mean it is blue, RE is a line started from many stock dogs unlike Gator which was started from a dog named Gator(Could be wrong bout the Gator so someone correct me). Showing us pictures of dogs that meet the standard of a pure APBT does not mean they are pure APBT, you MUST look at the pedigree of a dog to be SURE it is 100% anything, and that goes for any kind of dog.

As for the Gotti line, its the same as RE, just went to a different extreme with the breedings.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
"HEY RETARD... razor edge is as much as a bloodline as Gator, as CHinaman.etc its a Stocky blue... they are just as beautiful an way more calm then rednoses thats my oppinion................. fuck i own everything... i have a rednose, blue, black, fawn, brindle,........ myspace.com/jraylee to c um..... an one bloodline you forgot is GOTTI.... remember these are AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS..... key word.... AMERICAN.
Easy with the word retard,take a look in the mirror first budrick,alligator[plumber's]Rufus and chinaman blood are as different from RAZORS EDGE/GOTTI ETC than a English bulldog is to a rhodesian ridge back,you need to get some knowledge before getting up on your soap box and pontificating cuz nobody's listening home's.you cant make the facts up as you go,it just doesn't work that way,anything can be written on paper,but it doesn't make it so,duh genius.
Sorry for offending anyone besides the ignorant poster,may you enlighten yourself before posting nonsense and belittling those born less intelligent than others.

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
I sure wish somebody would hurry up and invent the next "must have" status symbol for these folks

·
Registered
242 Posts
RE IS A REGISTERED APBT LINE. ALTHOUGH IT IS KNOWN AND ADMITTED BY DAVE WILSON THAT RE IS A COMBINATION OF AMSTAFFS AND APBT ALONG WITH SOME OTHER BREEDS, HE DOESN'T SPECIFY WHICH ONES. BUT TO SAY THAT GOTTILINE IS THE SAME AS RE IS CRAZY OLD SCHOOL GREYLINE DOGS ARE REALLY NICE GAMEDOGS. AS FOR SOME BLOODLINES NOT ON THE LIST HOW BOUT TURTLEBUSTER?

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
RE IS A REGISTERED APBT LINE. ALTHOUGH IT IS KNOWN AND ADMITTED BY DAVE WILSON THAT RE IS A COMBINATION OF AMSTAFFS AND APBT ALONG WITH SOME OTHER BREEDS, HE DOESN'T SPECIFY WHICH ONES. BUT TO SAY THAT GOTTILINE IS THE SAME AS RE IS CRAZY OLD SCHOOL GREYLINE DOGS ARE REALLY NICE GAMEDOGS. AS FOR SOME BLOODLINES NOT ON THE LIST HOW BOUT TURTLEBUSTER?
This is the first time I am hearing that old school greyline dogs were game? Please enlighten me... Where are the pedigree's of these old school greyline gamedogs? If you have something factual to share I would love to see it

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
I have a Gaff/Greyline female, and in looking at her ped there isn't any game for at least 7 gens. I would not consider it a Game line, it is definatly a show line.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
BUT TO SAY THAT GOTTILINE IS THE SAME AS RE IS CRAZY OLD SCHOOL GREYLINE DOGS ARE REALLY NICE GAMEDOGS.
Not the same but in no way are any of the foundation stock for o.g. greyline game,maybe high drive,maybe not,raider two was a blue staff,camacho was a massive red nose beast resembeling a dogue de bordeaux more than a apbt,and chain gangs barney aka "cream" also resembled a mastiff cross.never matched never tested,not game.
As passionatly as i feel about the gotti line and as much as it pains me to mention,some of those blue freaks turn out to be very nice looking such as these.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Yes I agree with cane76 I think you are confusing high drive or something else with gamedog... In order for a dog to be game it would have to be tested or fought. Grey-line and razor's edge are not game lines ... They were never tested or proven to be game therefore it would be incorrect to call grey-line dogs game dogs.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Bloodlines:

LONZO'S "CH" BABE

SORRELLS "CH" BLUEMONDAY

CRENSHAW'S "CH" SLATER

CRENSHAW'S "CH" MISSY

CRENSHAW'S "CH" OTIS

CRENSHAW'S "CH" HONEYBUNCH

LLOYD'S "CH" GATOR

LLOYD'S "CH"ARROW

LONG&HALL'S "CH" STOMPER

PLUMBER'S "CH" ALLIGATOR

ADAMS "CH"ZEBO

GARNER'S "CH" SPIKE

WOOD'S SNOOTY

WATCH DOG' S BEEZLEBUB

CARVER BLOOD

HAMMONDS BLOOD

MAYFIELD BLOOD

COLBY BLOOD

the guy who i got my dogs from used/use these dogs/lines---profile for info...

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Creme... most of those are actual dogs not lines... the lines would be "crenshaw" "lloyd" ,ect see what I mean?

·
Registered
27 Posts
U forgetting a nice blood line 2 im talking about da butthead blood line yo that bloodline don't get da credit it desrve so it would be koo if u add them in da list :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I dont know if I read the post correctly but I was introduced to what was told to me was a Budweiser Crusher, it was easily the biggest pit I ever saw. The guy said this line of pits are used primarily for weight pulling contests.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Razor Edge in dead shame between al the game.

Tnxs man.

I only put Razor Edge in in the list becouse now in our country (Holland) The breed specific law whe had for years (since 1993) is since 4 mnd. put of the table.
Now we may bred Pit Bulls again here.
And every ad in the paper en local on the net goes abouth that Redger Edge line Bully type. The BIGGER the better is the thinking.
I would say go buy a American Bulldog if you prefer big dog.

Personly i dont like that 'type of dog' becouse i think there is only one dog and that is that type subscriben in the breedstanderd. (A real game atleth type of dog) like Dawnrest's Blanco's IBM's ACES JACKIE, Tudor's ALICE, Plumber's ALLIGATOR, Lightner's ANDY, Dawnrest's APPLEJACK 3, Heinzl's ARIZONA PETE, Stinson's Glover's Adams' Crutchfield's ART, Ramsey's ARTY, Long's BABY, Tudor's BABY, Young's BAD MAN, Pitre's Carver's BAD NEWS, DeCordova's BAT, Shivar's BEANIE, Carver's BELLE, Redmar's BENJAMIN, Corcoran's BIDDY, Tom's BIG BLACK, Clouse's BIG BOY, James' BIG JOHN, Taylor's BILL, O'Neal's BILLY, Smith's BILLY SUNDAY, Dawnrest's BLACK BUNCH, Tudor's BLACK DEMON, Tudor's BLACK JACK, Tudor's BLACK JACK JR., Peterson's BLACK JACK JR., Yount's Medlin's BLACK PEPPER, Kinard's BLACK & TAN BUCK, Carver's BLACK WIDOW, Mayfield's BLACKIE, Boudreaux' BLIND BILLY, Colby's BLIND JACK, Dawnrest's BLOCKHEAD, Finley's BO, Colby's BOB TAIL BOB, Loposay's BOE, Dawnrest's BOJANGLES 4, Indian's Carver's BOLIO, Boyle's BOLT ACTION, Davis' BOOMERANG, Boudreaux' BOSS, Boudreaux' BOZE, Armitage's Corvino's BRADDOCK, Williams' BRINDLE JACK, Daniel's BROWNIE, Komosinski's Roofner's BROWNIE, E.Crenshaw's BUCK, Everett's Irish Jerry's BUCK, Lightner's BUCKY, Neblett's BUCKY McCOY, Colby's BUD, Holloway's BUD, Jose's Crew's BULL, Cotton's BULLET, Hampton's BULLET, Waller's BULLGER, Wallings' Carver's BULLYSON, Thrift's BUMPER, Loposay's Shivar's BUSTER, Colby's BUTCHER, Clouse's BUTCHER BOY, Hooten's BUTCHER BOY, Hand's CANDY, Faris' CARHART, Ferguson's CENTIPEDE, Holland's CHEROKEE CHIEF, Abernathy's Garner's Romero's CHINAMAN, Davis' CHIVO, Lightner's CITATION, Heinzl's CLANCY, Elliott's CLYDE, Lee's COWGIRL, Eunice's Thurmond's CRACKER JACK, Komosinski's CRIB, Williams' CYCLONE, Mountain Man's DEADWOOD, Carver's DIAMOND, Steinburg's DIAMOND, Boyle's DIRTY MARY, Stinson's DOLEMITE, Cummings' DUTCHBOY, Heinzl's DUTCHESS, Boudreaux' 8-BALL, Boudreaux' ELI, Clayton's ELI JR., Harris' Heikkila's Thurmond's ELI III, Allen's FIGHTING TIGE, Komosinski's FINN, Colby's FLUB-DUB, Hall's FOOTS, Colby's GALTIE II, Colby's GENERAL, Hemphill's GERONIMO, Williams' GIRL, Fitzwater's GOLDIE, Tudor's GOLDIE, Heinzl's **, Giroux' GUNNER, Burton's Giroux' HANK, Hand's HAPPY JACK, Reddick's HERMAN, Mountain Man's Huneycutt's Rebel's HOMER, Mountain Man's Dr. Lutz' Miller's HOMER JR., Irish Jerry's HONEYBUNCH, Sparks' Henneberger's HUNKY, Carver's IRONHEAD, Duffy's JACK, Teal's JAKE, Clayton's JAVA, Garrett's J.Crenshaw's JEEP, Komosinski's JEFF, Tudor's JEFF, Wallace's JEFF, Holt's JEREMIAH, Bruce's JERRY, Shipley's JERRY, Orday's JET, Colby's JILL, Duprel's Shady Hill's JILL, Komosinski's JIM, Marshall's JOE, Young's JOE BRADDOCK, Roadblock's RBB's JOEY, Webster's JOKER, Kelly's KAYO, Wallace's KING COTTON, Plumber's KIOWA, Burleson's LADY, Conklin's LADY JANE, Komosinski's LENA, E.Crenshaw's LEPRECHAUN, Boyle's LIMITED EDITION, J.Crenshaw's LITTLE RASCAL JR. TOJO, Boyd's B.B's Sexton's LITTLE RASCAL PETEY, Colby's LOTUS, Tudor's LUCKY, Boudreaux' MAVERICK, Davis' MIDNIGHT COWBOY, Komosinski's MIKE, Tudor's MINNIE, L.Green's MISS KIM, Wood's Irish Jerry's MISS POOL HALL RED, Carver's MISS SPIKE, Art's Carver's MISSY, Henry B.'s Valiente's MISSY, J.Crenshaw's MISSY, Leo's Boudreault's Petronelli's MOE, Colby's NICK, Ackel's NICODEMUS, Hernandez' **, Mayfield's **, Tom's OBNOXIOUS OX, Heikkila's OILER, Colby's OLD SPRING, J.Crenshaw's OTIS, Medlin's OUTLAW, Williams' PALADIN, Colby's PADDY, Colby's PANSY, Dunable's PAT, Colby's PETE, Heinzl's PETER, Young's PIGGY DAVIS, Feeley's PILOT, Lloyd's PILOT, Colby's PINCHER, Mitchell's Seaton's PINCHER, Carver's PISTOL, Beal's POWHATAN, Holloway's Boudreaux' PRISSY II, Galvin's PUP, Heywood's RASBREE, J.Crenshaw's RASCAL, Trahan's RASCAL, Colby's RED, Patrick's RED BABY, Ross' Creed's RED DEVIL, Medlin's RED LADY, Hanson's RED MAN, Tudor's RED MIKE, Williams' RED SANDY, E.Crenshaw's RENO, Shivar's RINSIE, Barbee's ROCKY, Shivar's ROOK, Dawnrest's RUMBLE, Fox' RUSTY, Hunter's SAM, Racine's SAM, Teal's SARGE, Hyde's SATCH, Komosinski's SCOUT, Wallace's SEARCY JEFF, Rebel's Mountain Man's SHADY LADY Tenerowicz' SHOTSIE, Corvino's SHORTY, Dawnrest's SMOKESTACK 2, Komosinski's SMOKEY, Tudor's SMOKEY, Hurd's SMOKY, Brabham's Singleton's SNAKE, Russell's SNAKE, Wood's SNOOTY, E.Crenshaw's SNOW, McCraw's SNOWBALL, Flowers' SPARKY, Dawnrest's B.C.'s SPIDER, DeWee's SPIDER, Dawnrest's SPIKE, Tudor's SPIKE, Carver's STOMPANATO, Hall's Long's STOMPER, Rebel's Young's SUNDANCE, Bates' SUSIE, Davis' SUSIE, White's TAB, Doyle's TACOMA DEBUTANTE, Doyle's TACOMA DISPATCHER 1, Brown's TACOMA JACK, Dickinson's TANGERINE, Owen's TANNER, Boudreaux' T-BELL, Boudreaux' T-BUD, White's TEDDY, Dawnrest's TERMITE, Colby's THISTLE, Heikkila's THUNDER, Colby's TIGE, Donovan's TIGE, Wise's TIGER BOY, Heinzl's TINKER, Tudor's TIPPY, Maloney's Petronelli's Mayfield's Patrick's TOMBSTONE, Maloney's TOOT, Clark's TRAMP, Bass' TRAMP RED BOY, Stinson's TUFFY, Courvette's TURK, Lightner's VICK, Colby's WALLY, Colby's WASP, Carver's Clouse's WHITE BULL, Dawnrest's Black Dog's WICKED WITCH, Mason's WILD JUPE, Dawnrest's Lynchmob's SGD's YARDBOY, Adams' Johnson's Mountain Man's ZEBO, Klaus' ZEKE, DeCordova's ZULA, etc.

I think A Razor Edge never can be a top atleth and can get a R.O.M title.
But hack,.... it's a line so il let it stand in the list.

But i agree it is in dead a shame between al those's game lines.

Greetings from Holland, Géraldo.

ps. Thanxs for your reaction.
Don't forget Mayfields PIT GENERAL---the baddest pit dog EVER! And Southern Kennels MAYDAY ROM.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts