Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please meet Marty's Able, while I know Tara was able to get the first shots when he still had his eyes closed... but now his eyes are open, his teeth are sharp, he's up and running and ready to find some trouble! Able knows he has Marty wrapped around his little finger/paw lol. The little stinkers discovered a pot belly stove and rumbled in the soot so please forgive the snout and paws!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Too cute! I'm loving the black brindle pups though! Great shots Shana and thanks for sharing.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bev, I fell in love with a little black brindle male. He just had this invincibility complex and went around jumping and biting EVERYTHING. Didn't matter if it was moving or not hahaha.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Sounds like how Debo was when I first met him when I flew to Kenai to get him! He was a hell raiser in his puppy-dom lol. That's who I thought of when I saw those little black brindles when Tara first posted the pix of them. Ugh... I NEED another APBT! My little black and tan boys are good for the soul, but the house just ain't the same w/out an APBT around!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
awesome!!! SOOOO cute! only a couple more weeks for us and we will have bundles of cuteness on the gound too. I love the website in the picture too. Sneaky!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww great pics, I am just in love with that red male, Able, Martyis gonna have his hands full for sure. Great pics Shana, thanks for sharing :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG soooooooo cute!!!!! Thanks for the update Shana that's so awesome. You all are lucky getting to go see Marty and play with the dogs. I want one so so bad.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@Tye yeah that little boy sure has stolen both Marty and Nancy's heart. I'll tell them that you love Able just as much as they do :)

@ Krystal it is always a pleasure to go see Marty and Nancy. It is a little bit of a drive, but worth every minute.

@Megatron, yes these are Bits pups. :)

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's another picture that Dig took of the pups... i just stole it from Marty... my favorite is the one in the front

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for posting up some more pictures Nancy :) I pray for you guys and everything that is within tooths reach with this little boogers! I love visiting pups but jimeny crickets I couldn't handle another litter!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Oh I love those black brindles!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Very cute pups. I love the rubber rat too!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts