Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you do, then you'll LOVE Zeke! He's the worlds cutest animated German Rotti and absolutely LOVES water hose! :)

Thanks so much Holly for your help! When i did what you said i got another trail! :hug:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
:D glad you could beat the sysytem lmao! Hes adorable.. Makes me want a Rotti!

Reactions: BittersweetEmbrace

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Annie, I am loving Zeke, and I love that he is natural with his tail, very cool. Great job girl as always :D

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:D glad you could beat the sysytem lmao! Hes adorable.. Makes me want a Rotti!
Thanks to you i sure did! i really like Rotties. They're so cute. Makes me want one too lol!
OMG Annie, I am loving Zeke, and I love that he is natural with his tail, very cool. Great job girl as always :D
Yep, no tail cutting lol! Thanks sooo much momma Tye :D

Nice work =) love the expression!
Thanks pal! I had to redo the pic 3 times to get that expression right. Glad it got noticed! :D

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awwww my cousin has a rottie named Zeke, he's Raisin's boyfriend lol. Love knows no bounds right? You have a wonderful gift.
Wow really? Awesome! ;) Lol, go head' Raisin lol.

Your right, it sure doesn't. It can even range from A to Z :) Thank you very much my friend :goodpost:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh Annie, over in Germany and the UK, cropping and docking is illegal so Rotts, pits, Dobes, Danes, none of the have cropped or docked anything. I like the look of them with a natural tail though, you know you do awesome work girl, super proud of you:D

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Rotts are great bear dogs, they have the natural tactics and abilities to down a bear quick.. I agree with Stratton on Rotties though. Genetically they are closer to pits than we give them credit for, I LOVE German bred WORKING Rotties, not much on any other Rott or any Am Rott.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
thank you for this post and your great work. if i had the money and if they were for sale. i would buy all your stuff :)

LOVE the german bred rotti's. i hope to own one one day

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
my neighbor and onyx playmate is a german rotti bitch. SUPER compact and small. still has her tail as mentioned. he waited a long time for her to arrive. great temperment, great with a huge pack of kids and friendly with a pack of dogs when playing. really gentle with small breed dogs. just as strong and active as its american rotti cousins. beautiful rich blach and crimson red. great dog looks awquard at first sight of the tail but...i do admit i like it much better, alot more "natural" look

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh Annie, over in Germany and the UK, cropping and docking is illegal so Rotts, pits, Dobes, Danes, none of the have cropped or docked anything. I like the look of them with a natural tail though, you know you do awesome work girl, super proud of you:D
Yeah, sometimes the UK rocks! lol. I want a pittie with ears like Phoebe's :D Huggles! :hug:
Rotts are great bear dogs, they have the natural tactics and abilities to down a bear quick.. I agree with Stratton on Rotties though. Genetically they are closer to pits than we give them credit for, I LOVE German bred WORKING Rotties, not much on any other Rott or any Am Rott.
Yep. I studied rotts for a good 3 years on top of the APBT. But this too is great reminder inf. So you can say that again :D :goodpost:

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thank you for this post and your great work. if i had the money and if they were for sale. i would buy all your stuff :)

LOVE the german bred rotti's. i hope to own one one day
Thanks bro :D lol, i'll probably put that label plastic stuff on them after printing them out and just give them away. I have no more use for it after i've posted it lol. I guess i'll make posters of them. and German bred Rotti's are totally wicked, i hope to own one too. So that makes two of us :D

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
my neighbor and onyx playmate is a german rotti bitch. SUPER compact and small. still has her tail as mentioned. he waited a long time for her to arrive. great temperment, great with a huge pack of kids and friendly with a pack of dogs when playing. really gentle with small breed dogs. just as strong and active as its american rotti cousins. beautiful rich blach and crimson red. great dog looks awquard at first sight of the tail but...i do admit i like it much better, alot more "natural" look
haha :goodpost:

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
You've done an excellent job, yet again, Nisse!! You make your auntie so darn proud of you!! I'm in love with Zeke!!

Reactions: BittersweetEmbrace

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh Annie, I do hope your black boy has ears like Phoebe's, lol, maybe, ya never know. Keep up the awesome work girl :D

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh Annie, I do hope your black boy has ears like Phoebe's, lol, maybe, ya never know. Keep up the awesome work girl :D
Haha i'd like a cocoa red with those kinda ears. I remember seeing a pound pit on TV and she looked EXACTLY like my dream pittie! I'd totally get a pound pittie if i didn't wanna have my hand in the ring :) Hugs!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts