Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Starting TONIGHT May 1st,2010, we will be starting a fundraiser for Pitbull Positive. Every 5.00 donation will go towards entering your email address into a drawing for a chance to win one of Stillwaters awesome leather harness's w/ lead. You will be able to choose the harness & lead of your liking!
All proceeds will go directly to Pitbull Positive to help out with rescue and education. Entries will be accepted from May 1st to the 29th when Dan will announce the winner live during the show.
Thanks in advance for supporting the best pitbull rescue In Illinois
Since we're having a slight problem with the original link please use the link below and use the CHIP IN...

Pit Bull Positive - Responsible owners unite for Pit Bulls.
By,
Redog
DueceAddicted

Stillwater ZK Leather Walking Harness
Comes in Black, Burgandy, and Tan, as pictured. Fits 30lb-80lb dogs

Leather Walking Harness
fits 35-65lb dogs

Working/Pulling Harness
5 way adjustable, They will fit 30-100 lb dog
Harnesses come with pulling tracers that can be detached, so that harness can be used as walking harness or treadmill harness.

6' Heavy-Duty Leather Lead with Bullsnap
Black only, at this time.

Leather and Chain Leads
Lead is 4' in length.
1.5" wide leather handle with 3/8" chain and bullsnap.
Comes in, Black, Tan, Brown, and Burgandy !!!!

Leather Traffic Lead with Bullsnap

Heavy-Duty Rope Leads !!
Colors- Black, Blue, Red, Green, Silver, Burgandy, and Multi-color(Red/Blk, Blue/Black, Pink/Black, Yellow/Blk, Green/Blk, Orange/Blk,).

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
I will donate ASAP!! Waiting on the funds to transfer from my savings acct to my credit card, lol!

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
oh thats cool awesome:)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great idea i made some money last night so I will donate for sure :D

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
I donated! It's a done dollah baby!! lol!

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Loll thank you Bevie !!

Come on Good Folks of GP , Lets get together and Donate ! Help Dan help the breed we all love!

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you for chipping in !! ............. Come on GP lets show everyone what an awesome family we are !!!!! Every donation is greatly appreciated ....

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HellO family ! Have you Donated at Pitbullpositve yet so you can be entered in the drawing for a chance to win a StillWater Leather Harness if not then LETS GO DONATE!
All you have to do is go to the link above, it will take you to the Pitbullpositive page and use their CHIP IN feature, its just 5 bucks ........ and enter as many times as you wish.
Thank you GP

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Come on Guys lets DONATE! Get yourself in that drawing set for MAY 29th 2010 where the winner of a great Stillwater Leather Harness and Lead will be announced live on Dans Ustream PitBullPositive show. Its just 5 bucks to be entered using the chip in feature on the PBP site .... link below

Pit Bull Positive - Responsible owners unite for Pit Bulls.

Did we mention you get to choose the leather harness of your choice ! YES you DO!
Photos above take a look and get to donating! Every donation helps and is greatly appreciated ..... Thank you All !

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
I just donated again.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts