Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never go to the theater any more we always get movies off line. We found a great site to watch stuff so I thought I'd share with you. Here's a link to the site I watch movies and T.V. on Project free tv http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/
Where do you watch movies?

·
Banned
1,616 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
I dont go anywhere because I believe big brother and microsoft can see where we are going and I dont want to get caught breaking the law.
About 99% of computer users would be in jail if that was the case. The only way to get caught is if you are downloading anything and sharing it with other users.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's not an illegal site it's a good place to watch movies if you don't want to leave your house. :)

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
i use to watch movies online but I sort of got sick of seeing the messed up picture...Does the site you put have good quality?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i use to watch movies online but I sort of got sick of seeing the messed up picture...Does the site you put have good quality?
They do they have some awesome quality movies. I don't have cable so that's were I watch all my shows like Dexter. :woof:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Thou shall not steal.

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
Thou shall steal in a recession:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts