Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little background. My ex doesn't like animals. I think it's something learned from her mother. Having said that..she loves our 2 'pit-bulls'. It's hard not to like them, they love everyone, they're thrilled to see everyone..and they have favorites, she's one because she brings treats.

Got a phone call from her one day, she was alone at the house and wanted to play with one of the dogs...but had to pass the kitten to get to the dog. " the cat attacked me" she said, what happened was it rubbed against her leg, and laid down at her feet for a belly rub while she was trying to pass. I tried to assure her that the cat is a gentle, playful, loving animal and no danger at all, to no avail.

It wasn't until later that I realized the irony of a non-animal lover wanting to play with a pit bull, but apprehensive about a kitten.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
HAHA! That is classic LOL!

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Hahaha, I love it.

My grandfather is rather twisted in logic, he says all pit bulls are vicious dogs....Yet he owns a pit bull mix that he has had for 13 years and comments on how great a dog she is.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
HAHA thats funny. Gotta watch out for the kitties!! They will get ya!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts