Go Pitbull Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Been a minute! How is everyone? Cant wait to lurk around and see how some of my favorite online friends and their dogs are doing! :D

Welp, Ill share some pictures of my mutt.. Bear if you dont know him and if you do, now you get to see him kind of grown up!

Here is my Shmeebs! If you arent sure if you know him, I am sure those ears will help ya!

Eatin some bread

Failing at catching

Oh, he is 100% PMR fed..

Still puts up with me making him look stupid

He can do this even though he is scared

Idk, I think his neck is funny in this one

He doesnt approve of salads

He is still a badass, act like you know

One random of the BF's dog, Turbo

Annnnnnnd thats all for now folks! Look forward to chatting and stuff :)

·
Dirty Girl
927 Posts
Ahh snap, time to GTFO, Pookie is here! :p

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Glad to see u pop back in! Bear is such a lovable blue mutt!

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone :)

and now I gotta go lurk and see if I can find some new pictures of Pinks lovely dogs :)

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
...and I promise I will kind of try a little to stay out of trouble :angel:

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Ha! I know your name from various facebook groups, I didn't know you were on here so that clearly means you need to come by more often! Welcome back!

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I honestly forgot about this forum, and thought I was banned for some odd reason lol I will be around now for sure though! :D

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank ya! Lots of good food, running and some light drag work

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Hey Pookie! I had no idea you were on here! LOL! I was the one who asked you about the PMR suggestions on fb :p it's nice to see your dog! Is he your only one? He is in great shape!

·
Banned
468 Posts
Bear honestly looks like a sibling or relative of my 10 month old female. How old is he? I too live In Arizona (PV) if you're nearby we should have the pups meet sometime!! :eek::roll:

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wb. dog looks stunning .
Thank ya :)

Hey Pookie! I had no idea you were on here! LOL! I was the one who asked you about the PMR suggestions on fb :p it's nice to see your dog! Is he your only one? He is in great shape!
I havnt been on in a while lol, he is my house. We only have one other right now since one passed away, getting some pups in Oct though :D

Bear honestly looks like a sibling or relative of my 10 month old female. How old is he? I too live In Arizona (PV) if you're nearby we should have the pups meet sometime!! :eek::roll:
He is gonna be 3 in Dec. LMMFAO! :rofl: Um, no, sorry. I would rather my dog not make headlines by killing yours, but thanks anyway.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Normal response. Good luck!
Normal response? Why yes of course, you do realize "socializing" dogs of this type with other dogs is completely ridiculous, right? I sure hope you do, you are going to be in for a rude awakening one of these days and I just hope you are prepared for it

Also your puppy wouldnt stand a chance, my dog is DA and even though he is blue he will act on his watered down genetics and if they "met" you'd better have a break stick right there because you are going to need it

Reactions: Black Rabbit

·
Banned
468 Posts
Oh brother not another one :(...

Normal response? Why yes of course, you do realize "socializing" dogs of this type with other dogs is completely ridiculous, right?
No actually I don't realize that. Obviously the breed (apbt) is genetically prone to DA but to generalize everyone's dogs, I find a bit "ridiculous". "Socializing" for YOUR DA dog may not be an option but making a blanket statement that "socializing dogs of these types with other dogs", is simply feeble minded and ignorant. Plenty a peeps out there "socializing their dogs of this type" daily.

Weird....so many photos on this site of multiple dogs together? :rain:

Again, not discrediting the potential risks.

Also your puppy wouldnt stand a chance, my dog is DA and even though he is blue he will act on his watered down genetics and if they "met" you'd better have a break stick right there because you are going to need it
Cool story bro.....wouldn't stand a chance? I was unaware that me mentioning our pups meeting meant it's time for a pissing contest :doggy: Newsflash, no one thinks it's "cool" to have an aggressive dog.

And I didn't post up to argue....but I obviously can't control it when people make not so smart responses.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh brother not another one :(...

No actually I don't realize that. Obviously the breed (apbt) is genetically prone to DA but to generalize everyone's dogs, I find a bit "ridiculous". "Socializing" for YOUR DA dog may not be an option but making a blanket statement that "socializing dogs of these types with other dogs", is simply feeble minded and ignorant. Plenty a peeps out there "socializing their dogs of this type" daily.

Weird....so many photos on this site of multiple dogs together? :rain:

Again, not discrediting the potential risks.

Cool story bro.....wouldn't stand a chance? I was unaware that me mentioning our pups meeting meant it's time for a pissing contest :doggy: Newsflash, no one thinks it's "cool" to have an aggressive dog.

And I didn't post up to argue....but I obviously can't control it when people make not so smart responses.
Another one? Oh boy you dont even know :D

Lol generalizing? Or accepting and understanding the genetic predispositions of the breed/type of dog and not being accepting of unnecessary risk such as meeting random peoples dogs and possibly resulting in serious injury or death of your pup?

Its not feeble minded, its knowing and understanding the breed/type and realizing they dont need dog on dog socialization and do much better with strictly human socialization. Also its understanding that meeting strange dogs that you do not know could result in your pup having lasting issues with dogs if something were to go awry, which in this case, it would.
Yes plenty of PEOPLE do socialize their dogs in such a reckless manner daily, does that make it okay or safe? Nope. You should heed my warning before you get your dog fucked up or ruin it by letting it get whooped on by dgs off the internet. Just sayin.

Just because a few peoples dogs get along in their "pack" so to speak doesnt mean they will get along with all dogs, or dogs outside that core group. Hell doesnt even mean they get along all the time. You are taking a ridiculous risk by asking random strangers on the internet for a "play date" with their dogs. But by all means, you wanna come play date it up with my dog, Ill give you my address and Ill show you how terrible and idea that is.

Yep, mean every word of it. Your puppy wouldnt stand a chance. My DOG is 65+ lbs and in great physical shape from exercise and high quality food, and very well might kill your pup before a break stick could even be used. Its not a pissing contest, its called being real. I know the limits of my dog, you apparently think yours will be all sunshine and sprinkles its whole life and want to put it in situations that could cause it to turn on sooner rather than later or act out towards dogs for its entire life, and I have unfortunately seen him have an encounter with another dog and I am sorry its not something I would want to see again, especially with a 10mo old puppy.

I also do not have an aggressive dog lol I have a mutt who acts on some distant genetics he has, that being said, I do think he is pretty cool :)

LOL smart ass responses? You got a lot to learn buddy, might wanna stay out in richie land and keep your dog out of the dog parks and stop trying to make "doggy friends" off a forum :) also might want to invest in some break sticks because at the rate your going you are gonna need them sooner rather than later.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.