OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Bully Booth

Hosted by

Bully the Kid

10pm EST/9pm CST/7pm PST

Ripped from the Threads!!

That's right!!! Tonight we go back into the forums and snatch up two hot topics!

We've heard it before from die-hard American Pit Bull Terrier enthusiasts, but now it seems some Bully fans are asking the same thing.....

Why are Bully people calling their dogs Pits and registering them as such. Tonight we ask that question and ask if the practice will ever stop.

We also discuss the topic of if titles, ribbons, and are they primarily based on who you are, who the dog is, and does race play a role in who is in the winner's circle.

All this and details on Bowling for Bullies!! More prizes and opportunities to win this year; moreover, if the people win then the breed is really winning because that's what the event is all about!!

Call in (646)727-3340
We want to hear from you!!!

10pm EST/9pm CST/7pm PST

Click here to listen to the show on Blogtalk and join the live chat. Make sure to register and make an account before the show starts if you don't have one so that you can join in the live chat.

The media player and chat play in the same window, just make sure to refresh and scroll down when the show starts so that you can see the chat.
Email any questions to
[email protected]

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am so gunna be there! the chat will be on FIRE!
Yes, this will definitely be a good show/discussion/chat! I have been keeping up with both of the threads BTK is talking about and they are very interesting to say the least. Hope to see everyone there.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bossmandude has given me the OK to give away a free VIP tonight during the show to the most active participant!! Show starts in 2 hours and 9 minutes!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thought it starts at 7 ? 2 hours from now??? nevermind just re read :S

1 - 8 of 8 Posts