Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was him in September, and I was trying to get him to eat an egg... :hammer:

Now I am smarter, and he gets to eat it all crunched up out of a bowl... I don't know if he woulda ever gotten to it if I didn't start it up for him that day. I was lookin at some pics and came accross this oldie but goldie and had to share :D :D :D

Chino and The Egg

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
hahaha... i learned my lesson the hard way with jarvis... i threw the egg in his food bowl and he carried it off to the living room... when we had carpet! I was soooo angry!

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahaha... i learned my lesson the hard way with jarvis... i threw the egg in his food bowl and he carried it off to the living room... when we had carpet! I was soooo angry!
lol yeah before i broke it on the concrete that day i put it in the grass, he rolled it around with his nose, picked it up and was tossing it around out back... im surprised it didnt break.. but he brought it back cuz he couldnt figure it out

now he either gets it all mashed in his food shell and all, or as a treat all broken up in his bowl... LOL.. if i put it in his bowl whole he wont run off with it.. but he'll have our sides splitting because he can't do it on his own :D

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
awwwww lmao Jaime definitely thinks its gross bhahaha.

first time I gave the girls an egg I had to crack theirs too, actually i still do... but, that's beside the point.

my boss's dog, i handed her the egg in the kitchen and she just stood there looking around and i was like "genna eat it" so she promptly opened her mouth, didnt drop it, just opened her mouth and it splatted all over the kitchen floor lmao. she was amazed at what was inside :D

·
Premium Member
889 Posts
so eggs get put into quite a few peoples dogs meals?

·
Registered
309 Posts
so eggs get put into quite a few peoples dogs meals?
Shell and all its good but it dont agree with mine. He had nasty gas and mucusy stool.

BTW, I put mine in a bowl but I added a kick by spinning it in the bowl to get his attention. He looked at it like WTF and tried to pounce flipping the bowl and busting it on the floor anyway!:flush:

·
Registered
962 Posts
HAHA!! that is just silly!! look at Chino have patience!! after the first spill our dogs would have just inhaled the thing. we have learned to break and stir into the food.

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HAHA!! that is just silly!! look at Chino have patience!! after the first spill our dogs would have just inhaled the thing. we have learned to break and stir into the food.
i have the video of him runnign through the yard with it, i just have to find it and edit the obscene language at the beginning lol

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shell and all its good but it dont agree with mine. He had nasty gas and mucusy stool.

BTW, I put mine in a bowl but I added a kick by spinning it in the bowl to get his attention. He looked at it like WTF and tried to pounce flipping the bowl and busting it on the floor anyway!:flush:
well that's just egg. notice people get egg farts too. Whenever I feed Chino egg, I can expect his morning stool to be Slightly slimy.. Just an fyi in case it keeps you from feeding it

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
whoa chino is a great looking dog..very muscular. It liked the egg:)

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you made him sound like a gremlin dude... It like the egg haahahahahaha

·
Registered
6 Posts
lol, first time i gave my pup an egg, he downed it in a couple of chomps!

Now he just cracks it, licks up the liquid and eats the shell. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts