Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought you would all enjoy the blood boiling with me after you look at the sheer ignorance of this post I stumbled across in the Treasure Coast Florida "Rants & Raves" section of Craigslist:

Pit Bulls...

:curse::curse::mad::mad::curse::curse:

Whats worse, most people tend to agree with the retards who post this dribble.

·
Inkd & Dogs gotta love it
2,074 Posts
It really needs to be brought to the attention of CL so they can take care of it. A Chihuahua is on the 100 list of dogs that bite the most. I believe they are still in the top 5 if I am not mistaken. What a same the jerk does not do his/her homework. A Chihuahua can do the same type of damage when they are in someones arms while idiot folks put there face in its .. NOSE Job damn they can be expensive ... to me that can be just as bad if not more damaging to someone self confidence ...

·
Registered
70 Posts
that picture is ancient. ive seen it for YEARS. a APBT got stuck in the face by a porcupine.
Gotcha. Poor dog.

I'd be more compelled by the post if it was somewhat logically sound, even without understanding the breed. Clearly not a very rational individual inclined to common sense deduction.

·
Banned
3,471 Posts
Gotcha. Poor dog.

I'd be more compelled by the post if it was somewhat logically sound, even without understanding the breed. Clearly not a very rational individual inclined to common sense deduction.
I agree. Its someone who has probably never met a 'pit bull' and therefore buys into the media hype. And obviously they lack education by their reoccurring choice of a filthy four letter word.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea, it just irritated me. I also have seen that picture before years back as well. I just didn't appreciate the context it was being used in. I don't give whoever posted it a whole lot of credit, but when I get a pro "bully dog" thread flagged and deleted whilst that trash happily continues on enjoying viewing time by the CL community, it irritates me even more. I just figured a community of educated people on the topic of dogs would appreciate the ignorance of it. Sorry for the rant.

·
Banned
3,471 Posts
soooo many haters. thats why we have to positively portray our dogs to prove to ignoramuses that they are, in fact, the complete and total opposite of what they had previously believe. :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Oh dont be sorry, I can totally understand and relate with your frustration. Peoples ignorance pisses me off to no end. However I pretty much expect it in a conversation about Pit Bulls with your average person.

His post simply gave me reason to dismiss his arguments. Totally unfounded arguments you hear continually from people who know nothing not only about Pit Bulls, but Dogs period.

·
Registered
771 Posts
lol I find it funny they call one of the smartest working dogs brain dead lol Wow never actually read up on pits ever I just kinda feel sorry for how stupid they are lol

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I thought the dog that got porcupined was a bull terrier. I think there is just more stupid people than smart people in the world.

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
what a retard

1 - 20 of 38 Posts