Go Pitbull Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
sounds like it's open season for craigslist idiots too ;)

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
It really needs to be brought to the attention of CL so they can take care of it. A Chihuahua is on the 100 list of dogs that bite the most. I believe they are still in the top 5 if I am not mistaken. What a same the jerk does not do his/her homework. A Chihuahua can do the same type of damage when they are in someones arms while idiot folks put there face in its .. NOSE Job damn they can be expensive ... to me that can be just as bad if not more damaging to someone self confidence ...
It has been, my hubby informed the craig-tards last night ;)
What's even worse, he wrote a small 'pro pitbull' paragraph last night & was flagged & deleted by craigslist less than one hour later... There was no profanity, no ppl bashing - just basic Facts. It's it just me or is craigslist rather bias?? o_O

·
Inkd & Dogs gotta love it
2,074 Posts
It has been, my hubby informed the craig-tards last night ;)
What's even worse, he wrote a small 'pro pitbull' paragraph last night & was flagged & deleted by craigslist less than one hour later... There was no profanity, no ppl bashing - just basic Facts. It's it just me or is craigslist rather bias?? o_O
I think its GREAT that your hubby flagged it, so did I.
But I think they got rid of his post is b/c they do not want to be apart of a confirmation if they are good or bad .. they are a business not a debate area. This is what forums are for...

Not standing behind either party ...

Deb

·
Banned
3,471 Posts
I also think that its the AMOUNT of people that flag a post that gets it removed. I honestly dont think CL goes through and checks each post thats been flagged.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
It was in the rants & raves section of craigslist. His 'rant/rave' were merely educated observations posted separately from the one that he found irritating (me as well)... not to mention it's still there :/ There were also numerous other 'anti bully breed' posts that were flagged but still remain days later... Just seems odd & rather one sided o_O

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Why is it the people flag pitbull ads and puppy ads? The people who are doing it areNOT helping those pups find homes at all. I think that place is a giant [email protected]*k of idiots. PERIOD. those poor puppies.

and that dog looks like a bull terrier because it is a bull terrier. LOL!

yay for craigslist re-re's!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Shes Got Heart!

Great video. Helena is beautiful!

It appears someone else likes the video a bit more:

I started watching the video and noticed Isis (who was formerly napping) tilt her head several times while cozzied up in her bed. This is when I took out the camera.

My boyfriend noted the unncanny timing of the video, in how it seems like your commands are given to Isis and it's like she's listening and obeying..until you see the laptop appear.

:woof:

Thought you'd all enjoy

·
Banned
292 Posts
If you know Pit Bulls and you look closely you can easily tell it's not a Pit. I love Bull Terriers, but those dogs are trouble waiting to happen. lol

As far as the craigslist idiots... I just flag and move on. I'm on craigslist everyday sending spay & neuter information to all the people selling/giving away litters of puppies and kittens on there. That's my job as a member of the spay & neuter group in my area. It's pointless to reply in any manner because it will get flagged just as their ads will be flagged. If people really want to learn about Pit Bulls they will go elsewhere.

·
Banned
774 Posts
its just a hater gettin his hate on seems like momma and daddy didnt let him have a pit now he hates em

·
Registered
115 Posts
The guy that posted that is retarded,and obviously doesn't have a life to have to go on craigslist and complain about APBTs.There's several dog breeds I don't like,but I just choose not to own those particular breeds.

·
Premium Member
889 Posts
Why is it the people flag pitbull ads and puppy ads? The people who are doing it areNOT helping those pups find homes at all. I think that place is a giant [email protected]*k of idiots. PERIOD. those poor puppies.

and that dog looks like a bull terrier because it is a bull terrier. LOL!

yay for craigslist re-re's!
I think people are flagging puppy adds because CL has become a breeding ground for BYBers. These people are most of the time giving out false information, selling dogs that are un-papered and not UTD on shots, for way to high of a price. Yea these pups need homes but these people are going about it all in the wrong way.

Also I hate to say it but if you stop their pups from getting homes, maybe, just maybe they will stop attempting to make a quick bug off their dogs who will most likely end up in shelters or worse anyways.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Hahaha, Im clownin'.. That GSD he yelled at must be a neighbors dog he watched/or yelled at growing up :hammer: becaue the GSD's I have seen and worked w/ ........ lets just say theres a reason they are kept in kennels with toppers and locks, and have TRAINED HANDLERS. As far as stranger yelling at and swingin arms aggressively at a GSD ~ Good luck w/ that ;)

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Shes Got Heart!

Great video. Helena is beautiful!

It appears someone else likes the video a bit more:

I started watching the video and noticed Isis (who was formerly napping) tilt her head several times while cozzied up in her bed. This is when I took out the camera.

My boyfriend noted the unncanny timing of the video, in how it seems like your commands are given to Isis and it's like she's listening and obeying..until you see the laptop appear.

:woof:

Thought you'd all enjoy
:rofl: That is too cute! It's nice seeing my videos "reach people" lol

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
did anyone send a facts response to the craigslist water head
Even better - creepingdeath posted a factual pitbull post on craigslist rant & raves section where the blabbering idiot posted his thoughts about apbt showing a bull terrier...

Why he was so annoyed & posted the link here was because his indirect response post was flagged & removed but that moron's still remains o_O

·
Banned
292 Posts
I flag free pet ads and ads for litters that don't have the rehoming fee listed all the time. I also e-mail the people I'm flagging to let them know why they're being flagged. It says "no breeding or selling" right at the top of the pets section. If they can't put the rehoming fee on the ad then they're asking a ridiculous amount which is called selling.

I have recently started looking for a Pit pup. There aren't any pups in the shelter nor would I be able to adopt one even if there were. The shelter does not agree with people owning more than 1 Pit Bull and most of the Pits there are listed as needing a home with children 12+. My daughter is 8. I can't adopt through the rescues because I rent. So, I'm resorting to craigslist.

I sent 3 e-mails to people who had Pit/Pit mix pups....all with the rehoming fees listed on the ad: The first was a brindle girl. Said on the ad they were asking $50. When they replied back they asked $150 for an unvetted dog. I promptly flagged their ad and posted their e-mail on craigslist.

The second was a Boxer/Pit mix. The ad stated $70 for the rehoming fee. Turns out that was a litter of 5 and they're asking $300 a piece because they dewormed them with the Petco brand stuff. They got flagged and their e-mail was posted on craigslist also.

The third was a Pit mix (listed as an American Bulldog) with a $50 fee. Surprise! The owner was actually asking $50 and has the receipt from the vet visit which cost more than $50. I won't fault the person too much for messing up the breed name since she rescued the poor pup from somebody's porch. He had no shelter and a chain wrapped around his neck twice which was secured by a padlock.

All I'm saying is that more than most of the ads on craigslist shouldn't be there, but I'm glad it's there for me to be able to weed through and find a pet that fits with my family when I am given no other alternative places to look.

The third

21 - 38 of 38 Posts