Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the weather's been warm, I usually open my windows in my apartment (I'm on the 3rd floor). Right across from my place is an entrance to a small park where other tenants like to walk their dogs. Lina likes to look out the window now & then to see what's going on. The issue starts when she sees another dog outside.

She'll start whimpering & whelping and sometimes barking at them. I'm not sure why she does this, so it gets a bit frustrating at times.

Can anyone provide explanations as to why she does this? Is she excited? Nervous? Jealous?

Thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol Mine do the same , or atleast a couple of them do. Crush thinks he owns the road infront of out house and barks at everyone walking by drives me nuts. Then if we are playing in the front with one usually someone is in the window crying cause they want to play too and might have a bit of a jealousy thing going on. There are many reasons why they do this. Might want to play with the other dog,go after the other dog, may be territorial , might just be excitement , jealousy anything really.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts