Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How come even when i am home and playing with Katie all she does is whine. even when someone comes in she never stops. i play with her all the time but there is nothing i can do. long walks dont even work after she comes in fromthe bathroom she keeps whining so i know she doesnt have to go out cuz we just came in. What am i supposed to do. She needs to stop. Some one plz help me:hammer:

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
How old is this dog? Do you mean she is whimpering crying like in pain or distress or is she making a sound like she is happy? I know it is hard to describe over the computor but it does make a difference.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Well, I think you should say NO when she starts, and walk away, and/or just ignore her. It may take long, but eventually she'll get the point. But that's only after you've walked... AND exercised her enough. Don't try to ignore it if she hasn't had her mind stimulated. Also, toss her some chew toys, if she doesn't have any already.

·
Registered
57 Posts
i just found out recently for myself pitbulls are HIGH energy dogs and need as much exersize as possible or they can be destructive. without some of the people on this forum i dont think i would have known that so if they say more exersize then well give her more exersize!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts