Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if it would be ok to give my dog one capsule of spring valleys wild Norwegian salmon oil 1000mg and a tsp of canola infused extra virgin olive oil once a day. Also, is one safer than the other between wild Alaskan salmon oil and wild Norwegian salmon oil?

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
no and I say go Norway case my brother lives there lol :) Although I feed my boy liquid Alaskan Wild Salmon fish oil. I am not sure on capsules dosage and what not, but its 1teaspoon (5ml) for every 20 lbs (9kg) of dog weight. Not sure what your doing with the olive oil canola oil? Not really heard of that being added as a supplement personally, whats it used for?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was using the mix because I read that canola or olive oil were good for their coats and I happened to have come across a bottle in the grocery store that was a mix of the two lol

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I was using the mix because I read that canola or olive oil were good for their coats and I happened to have come across a bottle in the grocery store that was a mix of the two lol
haha nice! Thanks :) I always love to see what people try and what they find successful. I have been OK with the fish oil so I am sticking with that unless his belly gets back again lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts