Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My pups right ear stands but its kind of slanted its not to bad in the pic it gets more slanted at times. Vet said its just the way the dog holds her ears and that she needed plastic surgery to correct it? are they just trying to make money off of me? Would taping the right ear up work in my case? pup is a little over 4 months old now.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Tape the ear. Its really not even that bad. She's a puppy, and it may correct, or it may not. I wouldn't waste money on plastic surgery to fix it, especially not with the same vet that screwed it up in the first place.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
I just read about the plastic surgery, you vet is trying to take you for your money! Look the the videos in that thread I posted, my dog had the same issues and this is very common in cropped ears. Taping will correct it if you tape correctly and keep taping, sometimes it can take several weeks. I have never heard of plastic surgery on ears unless the vet really screwed up!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lunas did that , taping helps just start now { even the mole skin we found worked great and was easy to apply} the plastic surgery is a scam IMO sounds like you should find a different vet, if they willing to take you for a fool in this just a matter of time b4 they scam more out of you in another way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts