Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is your forum. you do what you want with it. I can move it to the general if you want 1 place for your stories or leave it here in the vip. this section is very preliminary and I will change whatever you want. VIP's feel free to add your input too.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Freakin awesome!!!

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
YAY! congratulations WW. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

:D

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Absolutely! This is going to be sweet.

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
WOW,this is humbling,which happens so often when I post my stories,and sometimes my thoughts on individual threads.
my idea for the book has been looming for years.some folks have just kinda asked out of curiosity sort of about me doing one.I belong to A fishing site and theirs actually a few penned authors,and A couple editors and english professors,they to badger me for one.
it wasn't til I came back here that the impetus struck hard.ya'll smacked me 'atween the eyes with the git'it stick,now I gotta go git'it.
I put in a short story and alot read it,and a few commented,in a grateful and also excitedly about their interest for something to get done about it.
so,A few weeks ago I made the decision to go to costa Rica and finish it.
ya'll have drove me to this,and for that I'll fo'eva eva, be grateful.

this will also be good,as every few days I'll have to do A piece to HONOR those who've bestowed such upon me.
i doubt theirs many forums where an old ex con drug dealin drag racin fist,dog, and knife fightin, bad guy has his own blogging area on A site,and too,behind A paid VIP status.
now who'd a thought?
I also owe it to my recovery program,the transformation began when I got clean.had I not done that the "me" that folks seem to appeal to,often abrassively would not exist.
TYVM,I love my GP family.I can use that word,and mean it today.
that in and of itself,is the transformation so needed.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Can't think of someone better to have their own space!

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Excellent job WW! You deserve your own spot in the limelight! You've got so much to tell, and believe it or not, your stories keep all of us going, in one way or another! Thank you very much for the daily entertainment and motivation you provide to all of us! Congrats man!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I wish Keith was here to have meet you. What amazing conversations we could have all witnessed..

Either way I was just thinking about something like this for you and obviously I wasn't alone as here it is and I made no mention of my thoughts lol.

You much deserve it.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I think we need a stick in this section for WW Words and WW quotes lol

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
well,after we goo gawed over mommas holeshot,I made my way home.I went to my hidy spot,by the canal and got my long handled dip net and my turtle bucket.I dipped a few more 50 cent pieces out of the canal,then went up the road to the next canal,and dipped A few dollar turtles.ya see,small fresh hatched turtles were 50cent at the shed pet shop on 107 ave and 36 st. s.w. and the first year turtles got A A buck.

when I got closer ta the house I got that scared little boy feeling,us boys,when we are really really scared about something we get tingly "down there".and I were on fire.

I went to the shed,and dumped my turtle haul inta the kiddy pool and walked real slow into the screen porch,to go in the back door.momma was A psychic I think,I was real quiet,and she didn't hear me,just as I reached for the Knob to the back door I hear her,"Bill,get your ass in here".

so I went in,I looked on the dining room table and their was this new lunch box,I thought about how bad I was as A little boy,I was so bad,that when I told momma about what that man had been doin to me she told me I wasza storyin and to mind myself.all my days they told me I was A piece of sh!t,no good,A liar,and all such.

so I went past momma as was the way,I went to the corner where my stepfather,the jockey, would keep his ridin saddles,his workout one and his race saddle,the whips helmets and goggles.I reached in and grabbed the boy whip.the one they used to whup as boys with.

and I went back to her and handed it and turned around knelt down and put down on all 4's.I like the beatings better this way,I could tuck my head in and not get my face cut with the whip or the fronts of my legs and chest.

I remember when I would stand up to be beat,I'd try to get away,and my stepfather would step in front of me and he would hit me in my face and chest,they hart alot.I could take it good and not cry.like I said,you cry you got 20 licks instead of the standard 10.

well,something happened that day,momma asked me to get up and set to her knee.and I did,she told me she loved me and knew why I beat that boy.she knew then that I was fighting for those who couldn't fight for themselves.she told me that men did that like soldiers,so I told her about what Al had done and all,his makin fun of the girl and calling her retardan such.she did smile.

now momma had also gone to the 5 and dime,she told me that the lunch box was mine.

so I kissed her and hugged her neck.

I guess while I was changin into my shorts to go to the lake and hunt toads and turtles the other boys dad musta come over.and he was mad,he asked momma what was wrong with her son,and she told him what his son had done,making fun of my angel and calling her A retard.momma hushed and looked at him,he did A big no no,he said he didn't care and who cared anyway cause she was A retard.

for those of ya'll that don't know,momma was a fighter.she was raised into A home of 3 stepbrothers who all were boxers that fought and trained in the gym.and she always went with them,like she were one of the boys.

she stepped up to that man and told me that if'n he didn't want to take A beatin like his boy did he'd march his ass right back next door and be done or she'd stomp A mud hole in his ass.

my momma seemed to understand what it meant to me,when I went outside I acted like I'd not heard any of it,she told me that I needed to remember that sometimes ya gotta fight when your right,and to remember,when your wrong to shut up and get along.

we all got our demons,some of them only sleep,lightly,and never go away.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Will, Im going to move this section to the lounge as a sub forum for now. you should have thread tools to move your threads here to this section.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
Thanks for your help getting this up for me Dave. I wish I could have done it myself. WWII, I look forward to reading this as it fills up.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yes shana Im really happy this is finally coming together. lots of little things to do tho. I want to put this all in order but i have to find it first.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Woo Hoo WW, I am happy to see this, congrats man.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts