Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any new listeners and active chat participants win a FREE VIP membership tonight!. You will need to make a account so that you can sign in and participate in the chat room. You can use your Facebook info to sign in but make sure you pm me during the show to let me know what your GP user ID is. My name in the chat room is Bully World Radio (cohost).

Don't miss out on your chance to win a free VIP... You want to be a VIP member... TRUST ME! lol

Show starts at 10pm EST/9pm CST/7pm PST.

Click here if you do NOT have a Blogtalk Radio account and need to register.

Click here to log in to Blogtalk Radio if you do not stay logged in all the time.

Click here to listen to tonight's episode of the Bully Booth with Bully the Kid and participate in the live chat during the show.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
so you have to win the vip? you dont get it for just attending?

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
ok so its not really like a lottery, that explains it thanks

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
I'll be attending :)
or sure!

I'm glad it is late because I don't get off work until 7pm.
:woof:

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Bump!
Make sure you register at blogtalk before the show. If you have ever wondered about What Dave Wilson is thinking, this will be your chance to find out. He never holds back and is always a great interview. The bonus is that you only have to be in the show chat to get your free vip at GP. Deff worth your time lol

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump!
Make sure you register at blogtalk before the show. If you have ever wondered about What Dave Wilson is thinking, this will be your chance to find out. He never holds back and is always a great interview. The bonus is that you only have to be in the show chat to get your free vip at GP. Deff worth your time lol
And actively participate in the chat. Make sure you pm me your GP user name so I know who you are etc. My user name is Bully World Radio (cohost).

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
deffinatly participate but im pretty sure once you're in there you wont be able to resist jumping in on the convo.

·
487 Posts
I'm sitting there waiting patiently :p
My BlogTalk i.d. is "Sucker For A Rednose"

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
meh, not my style but thanks anyway

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
yes my user name was robert dougless used my fb to login in sorry lol i said i was texasgame when i first started commenting but only once sorry i wasent shure who was who either jus sucker for a rednose lol

·
487 Posts
Ya, I use the same name for everything.
Makes it simple. :D

Thanks for the VIP! <3

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes my user name was robert dougless used my fb to login in sorry lol i said i was texasgame when i first started commenting but only once sorry i wasent shure who was who either jus sucker for a rednose lol
Ah okay I remember talking with you now. I'm Bully World Radio lol I will make sure you are given VIP by the end of the night okay? Thanks for tuning in and contributing!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts