Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't get any pic of them pulling this weekend.. didn't have time between working them and the kids..lol.. Teardrop took the bodypound for the 55 and under in the ace class.. Cali took 1st both days in the 45 to 55 class.. Tater placed 2nd both days in the 55 to 65 class and Tonka placed 3rd in the 55ace to 65 class today.. we had a great weekend.. palmetto / western Carolina clubs threw on a great show

... Teardrop earned his Ace/Ace title this weekend :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
way to go , exciting.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
You gonna run outta room on the walls/entertainment center for all those ribbons and trophies lol! Great job! I'm so proud of you guys.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Very nice job!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
way to go , exciting.
Thanks
You gonna run outta room on the walls/entertainment center for all those ribbons and trophies lol! Great job! I'm so proud of you guys.
I know!!! I was tring to keep bodypound trophies/ribbons in the livingroom but I guess ill have to start elsewhere .. lol

Very nice job!
Thanks
Woot! Congratulations! Awesome job! :)
Thank you!!

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Lol... you need something like a china cabinet to put all those trophies in... Maybe more than one lol. I love coming over and drooling over them though.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol... you need something like a china cabinet to put all those trophies in... Maybe more than one lol. I love coming over and drooling over them though.
If I could find a cabinet big enough .. they r touching the ceiling on the entertainment center..lol
Great job, was this in GA?
Thanks.. no it was in North Carolina

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hah! Shanna, this is only the start of it, lol. I've been to her house!
Lol :rofl:

I finally got the ribbons out if the closet and started hanging them up

Here are some of their trophies

Sorry crappy cell phone pics.. lol

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
LMAO! I didn't think you were actually gonna post pictures of em all. You're crazy girl!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Congrats heard it was a great and huge show.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
So excited for you all! Great job, love the pictures, especially the one where Tater is stepping on your foot :) Beautiful dogs! Congratulations :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So excited for you all! Great job, love the pictures, especially the one where Tater is stepping on your foot :) Beautiful dogs! Congratulations :)
Thanks.. he didn't wanna stand still..lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts