Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She goes in for her spay surgery tomorrow morning.
Boy do I have the pre-spay jidders too. It's justified though. My family lost a pet during this surgery only last year...So I am pretty nervous.
:snow:

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
good luck.. we'll pray for you guys:)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Awwww......she will be fine. The chances are slim but I understand. I always feel the same way. Bella will be getting spayed at some point and I know I will be a mess that day. Hugs, kisses, and prayers for Beia :hug:

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. I really need some support. It really was never a big deal to me, we always got our animals spayed...then Gretta died.
She was kept overnight at the vet,and no one was there for her when she died of after surgery complications.
But Beia is not staying over night. I am taking her home at 4.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Good luck, Beia. She should be fine. Just watch her stitches.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Good luck Biea, hardest part will be keeping her calm the 3 weeks after 8X

Killa and Dollie and Jubi will be my next spay date (imma get em all done one go) but I will take off work to be there to assist with the sx so that always makes me feel better.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I know how you fee it isnt fun waiting around for them to come out of surgery. I am glad yu are taking her home. I worked for a vet and he insisted that all dogs and cats stay the night. I could never understand why he lived 40 miles from the office and he left at 6pm so the animals wereonly until he back in at 7am. I would get up in the night and g check on them as I was only 6blocks from the office.

Good Beia!!! You are in my thoughts.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Katie, Beia will be aight, ((BIG HUGS)) I know how upsetting and nerve wrackin it can be. Keep usposted :D

·
Super Moderator
4,564 Posts
Good luck Beia!!

Chili just got out of her surgery 10 mins ago. My Mom is picking her up this afternoon and keeping her until tomorrow evening because she is off work. I know how you feel though. It's been 13 years since I've had to get an animal fixed. Ecko came that way. I hope Beia does as well if not better then Chili. :)

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wont be able to stay with her tomorrow cause of work, butI am getting her an ecollar..However,should I have my friend come stay with her just to be safe?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Awww I hope it all goes well .. id have someone stay with her the day camming home just to make sure she is ok , would prob benefit you more then her. calm your nerves knowing someone is with her , otherwise you will probably worry all day at work .

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
YAY!!! I am soo happy, I have been thinkin bout her all day :D ((HUGS))

1 - 14 of 14 Posts