Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i was wondering if anybody has heard of BluHaven kennel/breeder. Trying to learn more about my pup's Ped and all. Also i know theres alot of Gaff in his blood so was just wanting to hear what people have to say as im new to this forum and it seems there are some really intelligent people on here so i thought i would ask. Thanks in advance.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah thats the one. The dog Rockie that shows on the pic of the link you posted is actually the Sire of my male pupp.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
They don't seem to have any peds on their website

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They have a few, its kinda tricky to find but if you go to like the female page. Under their pick is their page and then it says ped. The one looking futher into is the female Heavenly Hope. Thanks in advance for your help and time.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Im not familiar with any of them.. looks like am staff or bullies..

Here is the link if anyone else wants to take a peek
Puppiies Pedigree

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
They do look Am Staff to me, but they are some working dogs. I like them.
I agree .. good looking dogs just aren't familiar with am staff lines

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah on the Dam's side i know theres alot of Gaff, RE "Throwing Knuckles" and even goes back to TNTs "Buck Shot". I just got the pup not too long ago and was trying to do as much research on him as i could while im waiting Reg. papers in the mail.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Throwin Knuckles is also in my girl's ped... from what I understood he was an Am Staff that was a good foundation dog for the R.E bloodline... I think I got that right... but Since you say RE... then, American Bully it is :p

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
When you get your papers post the ped and then we could tell you about those dogs in the pedigree. However Blu is a good looking Kennel I am sure if you talked to the breeder they could tell you what you want to know about your dogs lines as I sure they know them better than we do wince they are producing from them and do not look to be breeders that just put dogs together without thought. I have seen some dogs from this kennel and they are very well put together.

As far as Knuckles and RE thats opinion. The RE dogs you often seen with Gaff are well bred dogs and used in breeding programs the work with AKC and UKC type dogs. Many are UKC and/or AKC titled dogs. They are not bullies. Now those that feel anything that is not gamebred would say they are. These dogs are bred just like the Gaff dogs for more bone however they are not out crossed with mastiff or any other dog for size. They are Pittterstaff more than anything and thats only if you consider the Amstaff/APBT split, which again comes to personal opinion. I highly doubt any of the RE this kennel has are current day dogs, they are most likely the pre 90's Amstaff RE dogs that were foundation for the RE Bullies.

Reactions: ThaLadyPit

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah from what I know so far, throwin knuckles is back in the Dams ped and i don't think there is much RE in here, there's a lot of Gaff in the Dam's bloodline. Ill see more when I get the papers and peds. Thanks for all the help everyone!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I also have one of Rocky's pups, his name is Boudreaux (hence my screen name). I will post up a link of his pedigree as soon as I figure out how...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Well I couldn't find anything on Rockie on the site. I'll try again when I don't have to go to work LOL.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts