Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALright John you are doing an awesome job, and I am lovin the info we have here so far :D:D

Now I would one day like to get a bully, one day, lol. But I wnat a more classic look, what bloodlines are there outthere that conform to the classic bully look, like that gorgeous tri you posted? I would like to know more about the Whopper, Grayline, darn there is another one and I can't think of the name of it right now, ughhh, when I do I will add it. :p

I want a bully that can perform as well as be the standard to the Am Bully, ya know? I wanna be able to do weight pull and other competition sports with it, not just confirmation. AM I making sense? Ok any info would be appreciated :D

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I know what you are looking for Tye because that is what I want too. I really like the looks of the Razor Edge from the 90's when it all began so to speak. I was looking at some of the begining Am. Bullies and I fell in love with that look.

Okay guys help us newbies out here. What kind of bloodline should be looking at?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Sharon, I do really like the look of hte old school RE dogs, I have also really come to like a well bred Gotti x RE dog, I think Camelot, Dangerzone, and omg too early my brain is stuck on frozen, lol, sorry, but yeah any help would be appreciated, John is playin with his kids x-mas presents :p hahahaha

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I know a lil about the whopper dogs. Bred by Eddie Eddington. Whopper was a mixed dog that was allowed to be registered by the ADBA. He was then mix back in to the APBT blood to produce good weight pull dogs. Eddington was a great weight puller and had tons of ACE dogs. i am not sure why the discussion was made to mix. Any who whopper blood has been mixed with a lot of the big dog lines to add size. Line ranging from watchdogs Kaos. THis site produces still weight pull excellent dogs from whopper lines. this dog looks allot like the original whopper dogs. When mixed to the Camelot dogs you get one like their Mr. RIP dog. Any way that bout what I know about them.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks so much Rudy, this is very helpful info.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Sorry meant to post a link with the last post. This is really close to what some of the whopper dogs look like.
Nature Boy
the big blue dogs are Whopper Kaos dogs.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ahhh this is better thanks again Rudy, I do like a few of his dogs, and that list of accomplishments is awesome. hmmmm ok more info to take in, thanks so much Rudy :D

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Thanks Rudy.

Anyone else have some bloodlines for this newbie to look at. I am trying real hard to learn bloodlines guys so help me out....PLEASE.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
woo hoo Lauren, you are too awesome, thank you :D

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Here are some of the American Bully bloodlines according to Atomic Dogg:
Razors Edge was just one of many of the "bully" lines. Other "bully" lines that are popular are: Greyline, Gottiline, Gaff, Watchdog, Camelot, DeLaCruz, Butthead, Royal, Kaos, Gangus Kahn, and many more. Even the Razors Edge bloodline spawned into other Bully lines like Remyline and Shortyline.
Still working on the list but thought I'd share these.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Tye, the dogs of Lion's Gate are absolutely amazing and they are working American Bullies. Check them out. I know they have Butthead blood as well as Camelot.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ooo thanks a ton Lauren, I am checking it out now, see I thought Gaff was an Am Staff line, lol, learn something new everyday, lol

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Tye I know how much you love reds...camelot would be good to look into...I love em personally...

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for movin this Holly, and John I have been lookin at the Camelot line, would love some mor elinks to good breeder's of this line. I am lovin learning, thanks :D

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Tye, the dogs of Lion's Gate are absolutely amazing and they are working American Bullies. Check them out. I know they have Butthead blood as well as Camelot.
Isn't Lion's Gate a member here? Thought they were, either way, they have awesome looking Bullies!!!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
LGK was a member here...with AWESOME dogs...
unfortunately I do believe they were ran off by hateful people...like so many others lol...
either way...awesome guy...awesome dogs...youtube them...they're great!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for that info John, I will have to look at his stuff some more

Thanks again for the link Lauren :D

·
Registered
776 Posts
gaff is a show and go line. bully breeders use the blood due to likeing the build of gaff dogs .
they wer bred to show ukc /akc so there is amstaff in there . i guess if you wanted to call them anything it would be pitterstaff

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks motocross, preciate that input :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts