Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 4mos onyx finally has a clean scraping. Seems like forever since he was seemingly forever. 4 out of 7mos he has had patches missing. Thanks to Lisa recommending nu-stock to help with the hair regrow. And another mentor David with his patience and restless research have helped ease my mind

·
Registered
379 Posts
I am about to order NU-Stock for Nila, we just found out that she has demodex mange. She does not have hairloss yet just 2 thinning patches. What did you use other than Nu-Stock?

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Just the ivermectin. Changed to raw an just watched him close. Dunno if the raw helped but that is a change I made during the mange
I freaking told you brother 8 months and it would be gone by then:clap: yay Onyx:roll:

·
Registered
4 Posts
thanks...just found out my pa pa has this :-( He has one small patch on his face. The Vet gave me some oral meds....so this won't necessarily help with hair regrowth though?

The medicine she gave me was Ivermectin---

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just the ivermectin. Changed to raw an just watched him close. Dunno if the raw helped but that is a change I made during the mange
Hooray for raw food! I read that the mites suppress the immune system, so I'm guessing the mixture of medicine and superior diet helped pull your pup out of the demodicosis. I saw his coat in another thread, and he looks great; I would never have guessed he had skin problems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts