Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I got a computer from my mom cause my laptop broke and I needed a keyboard so I went to the GoodWill and bought one for 6 dollars. I didn't pay attention to the connection. It doesn't work on newer computers. Well not without an adapter. lol. It's a 5 pin DIN the keyboard is like 20 years old. So I figured I'd list it on ebay. It's a Gateway 2000 Anykey keyboard.It sold for $31 and $10 for shipping! I only wanted to make my $6 back. lol. I am happy though it was a very unexpected surprise.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awesome :D I've never sold any thing on ebay but I'm gunna try too I have a ton of :poop: to sell :D

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's pretty fun. You can do it with no listing fee's, but everyone wants their cut after. Ebay charged me $2.79 and paypal charged me $1.49. So I made $36.72 minus whatever shipping costs. Just make sure you know for sure about how much something will cost to ship or you could take a loss.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Trevor posts all our crap up on ebay.
I am proud of you!!
When trevor sold his first he was like
SARAHHHHHH lol

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
..and that's how it begins, next thing you know you will be staring a computer company! lol, how amazing was that, you learned something new and useful that you might want to try out a little more in the future.

3672... play that number!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fixing up cars is cool. I wanted to do that after I get some property. I haven't done too much mechanical work but I figure I could learn easy.

Lol. I'm already looking for other things that I could put up there. First I am gonna buy some more RAM for this computer though it's only got 100 something so it runs real slow like.

Are those numbers for the lotto? I've never played it before.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Fixing up cars is cool. I wanted to do that after I get some property. I haven't done too much mechanical work but I figure I could learn easy.

Lol. I'm already looking for other things that I could put up there. First I am gonna buy some more RAM for this computer though it's only got 100 something so it runs real slow like.

Are those numbers for the lotto? I've never played it before.
daily numbers , go to the lotto machine guy, he'll know what you mean.
play it 50 cent straight/ 50 cents box

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
My husband sells things all the time on ebay.It comes in handy whenever we're running low on cash.
He's found several motorcycles on craigslist for a couple hundred with no titles and will turn around and part them out and make over a grand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts