Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, as much as I wish I was in the Carribeans enjoying a nice frozen drink on a beach... or that it was already the spring/summer so we can take our usual scenic hikes in the local state parks, my pups - Cujo and Hazel, are definitely enjoying the fresh snow in Connecticut today. Here they are playing at the park ... and also attached are Cujo's 1st winter pics from Jan '10. My baby has definitely grown up!

Enjoy the pics!

:woof:

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Beautiful looking dogs!!! I miss the snow. I'm in las vegas. Question, what kind of collar is a good one? Is there a comfortable heavy one that helps build up their neck at all? I'm a newbie, so I have on idea

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Nice pics!!!!
Good to see another CT'er lol.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, guys. The snow is great to have the pups out there and playing, but CT roads are a PITA as they don't plow as often as they should... and did I mention how I hate to shovel!!!

As far as collars, you should do a search for the various types of collars and sites that the members recommend. I personally do not use a weighted collar... but if you are looking for a good, all-around, strong collar, check out stillwaterkennels.com and BulldogSupplyCompany.com. We have ordered from both companies and are very pleased with the quality and price, plus both Shane @ Stillwater's and Ray @ Bulldogsupply are awesome to deal with... hope that helps!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Dang there is a lot of us on here huh? Nice pics you guys have been getting nailed left and right with these snow storms ...

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg that is a lot of snow, so glad I live down south where it doesn't do that, lol. great pics though thanks for sharing :D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Dang there is a lot of us on here huh? Nice pics you guys have been getting nailed left and right with these snow storms ...
Honestly I'm surprised we got 5 ft In two weeks.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And it looks like another one is heading our way by next week... I need to head south for a mini vaca!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOLL I love Cujo, he looks like Tony Montana in these pics :)

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:woof:thanks Krystal... 'say hello to my little friend':woof:

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
To cute looks like they are trying to stay warm. I love black and tans.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thnx Rudy and BittersweetE... you guys rock!

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
ha cute lil pup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts