Looks like they had fun!!!!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
great pics!! :D

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Looks like lots of fun! I love the pic of Dosia's head in the water! lol Savannah does the same thing with big bowls of water. haha

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Cool pics! I still have to look twice with photos of Dosia to make sure it's the same dog! His colour can change so much with different light.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Aww, Marley :( How is the little old guy doing? He looks so sweet :) Great pics! Dosia looks happy....love the shot of his wet head LOL!!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Looks like lots of fun! I love the pic of Dosia's head in the water! lol
hahaha me too! Loved them! How does he not get it up his nose! cute pics. Great JUMPS Marley!!!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks you guys :) The boys are doing fine and are getting better about being separated. Marley actually likes having his own space ;)

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Great pics kg! I love the 2 pics of Dosia dunking his head and then his lip curled up haha.

And dang!! Marley's got hops!! Not bad for an old man!! ;) He's getting serious air haha

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Eric. That dog can get down lol. He loves playing catch and jumping around like a goofis :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg Krystal Marley can get some air for an old man. Lovin these pics :D hahahha at D with his head in the water :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOLL Thanks Tye. Dosia is such a dork. Sometimes he makes me nervous when he swims and dives, I always think he's gunna drown.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
^^^ Thats cause hes a seal.. LOL and he aint skeered ... :D

Great Pics!!! marley has some UPs..

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Stan lol, he's a total seal. Marley is the man, I've never had a dog quite like him before. He can jump right over my head it's crazy.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol I always thought Penny was gonna do the same. Especially after she lost all that weight, lol

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OMG they get all scary holding their breath forever lol.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Marley is my fav :) Dosia looks so happy working !!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Marley is the best, this is true :D Dosia loves to work, he's such a great dog. I get out his WP harness and he starts wiggling and grinning like a clown lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.