Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
s3x drugs and el3ktro
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one got pics and vids of there bullies on the spring pole they can share?
i was on youtube looking for APBT's working the spring pole and some bullies came up and im surprised i enjoyed watching them big tanks working like they were as nimble as a bulldog

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Manny and Steph (Mr and Mrs Semperfibullies) have some AWESOME videos of their dogs on the spring pole. Their girl Opha is OBSESSED with it. I'll make sure one of them posts up a video today :D

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Your so lucky! How do I get them interested?
Not every dog is going to do it, my dog only plays with the springpole on special ocassions. The best thing I can tell you is that if your dog likes to play tug of war, get him used to a good session of it and making it fun for him. After a while you can start connecting the rope to something higher and continuing to play tug. After a while you should be able to just leave the rop connected to the spring or whatever you use and the dog should be able to go for it. Remember that every dog is different and some just aren't interested in that, I know of a Neapolitan MAstiff that is not interested in playing tug of war with his owner at all, yet the dog loves to hit the sleeve and body suit when he is training for personal protection.

·
s3x drugs and el3ktro
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Manny and Steph (Mr and Mrs Semperfibullies) have some AWESOME videos of their dogs on the spring pole. Their girl Opha is OBSESSED with it. I'll make sure one of them posts up a video today :D
cool im looking forward to it :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
My boy Punisher is bully and will do it all, hangtime, weight pulling, tug-o-war, bite work. He has unreal jaw stregnth and will hang over 20 min

Reactions: aussie monster pitt

·
Registered
187 Posts
My boy Punisher is bully and will do it all, hangtime, weight pulling, tug-o-war, bite work. He has unreal jaw stregnth and will hang over 20 min
And to think people say a bully can't work. Nice pup!

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
LOL oh man! Look at that pole flex in the 3rd pic! Seems like your boy gets some good momentum going haha ;)

·
Registered
776 Posts

your boy is exceptional.. a super huge credit to the bully race! Quite a job youve done with him

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Quick question - what is your boy Punisher holding onto on the springpole? I have seen something similar before, but I don't know the name. I'd be interested in getting one for my boy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Its is a jute bite pillow what I got from leerburg.com

·
Registered
36 Posts
your boy is exceptional.. a super huge credit to the bully race! Quite a job youve done with him
Thanks, I am trying everything with this dog. He has such a willingness to please me

1 - 13 of 13 Posts