Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a while since I have been on or posted anything so I thought I would post some pics of my girl having some fun on her spring pull

My Camera is not to great on action shots!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Vonnie, I LOVE these pics. Missy is gonna rock it at Nationals, girl has mad jump skills :D

Still think you should post the vide of her with the ball and being on here, oh wait what about the one of you tripping :p hahaha I had too

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Trev this is the bitch that I showed in Norman that brought home a 2nd & 3rd. I am hoping we make it to the KS show, but she will be at Nationals :D Vonnie has done an amazing job withher conditioning :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OMG Vonnie, I LOVE these pics. Missy is gonna rock it at Nationals, girl has mad jump skills :D

Still think you should post the vide of her with the ball and being on here, oh wait what about the one of you tripping :p hahaha I had too
Ha no I will not post the one of me falling down while working her. I love waching her fly. I also love showing her jump off. :)

Beautiful dog! Nice and toned
Thank you I have been working with her to get her looking nice.

She looks beautiful!
Thank's, she works out lol .

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaoooo Vonnie, that was the best one yet :p And I will tell you again she looks awesome :D Need to add a weight pull harness to her get her a little more ripped :p Nah I'm just teasin, she looks great :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts