Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Been feeding king Beneful dog food for puppies. Yes i notice he have grow up fast. So should I change his food or diet? He is active and like to run in the fields. A lot of people say he is big for his age.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
how old is he? beneful isnt a great food to feed anyways so i would say change , but depending on the age youmay be able to switch to adult food soon,making it easier to change to a better brand.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I personally just feed an all-stages food. Any good kibble you should be able to feed for the life of the dog. Like Nature's Variety (what I feed), Taste of the Wild, etc. Anything you see in the grocery store, anything with cute colors and shapes like Beneful, is not going to be a good-quality food.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
id keep him on puppy food or like bahamutt said an all life stages food, that would be a better option for you , the stuff your feeding now isnt good food at all. If you switch to an all life stage food then you dont have to switch again in a few months. But i would get him off the beneful stuff ASAP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts