Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My female is 7 months and about 50 lbs she's the blue one. My male is 11 months and is about 77 lbs. my female is way smaller is size compared to my male I'm surprised she even weighs that much. U think she's pocket sized or just small looking?

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
american bullies, check the bully 101 section of this forum, theres people in there with a ton of knowledge

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
If she is american bully there are pocket bullys, for males it under 17" at the withers , females under 16". Has nothing to do with weight you would have to measure her. Also consider at 7 months she has more growing to do , so to technically classify her as pocket you will have to measure again after a year atleast.

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
sorry she doesnt look like shes going to be a pocket bully. she still needs double her current age to stop growing, atleast in height.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
3,968 Posts
those would be american bullys. and they seem too tall n big to be called anything pocket. lol. nice looken bullys tho. also for the record if you're talking american pitbull terriers. there is only one set of standards. they can be any where from 40 to 65lbs. there is no xl,xxl,pocket/lowrider type american pitbul terriers. that only goes for american bullys.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just measured her and she's 15 " tall already. So yea I don't think she's gonna be pocket. It's just that she looks like a 30 lbs dog but surprisingly she weighs 52 lbs. she must good muscle mass. My male is 77 lbs and he looks every bit like it.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
do they have the same sire or dam?? they're heads are so similar

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
sorry she doesnt look like shes going to be a pocket bully. she still needs double her current age to stop growing, atleast in height.
At 7 months old there is no way she will double in height.. She is going to add mass and mature thats about it.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
there is no xl,xxl,pocket/lowrider type american pitbul terriers. that only goes for american bullys.
XXL and Lowrider DOES NOT exist in the American Bully.. Not sure where you are getting your info.

Reactions: Firehazard

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
No a puppy reachs full height by 6-8 months old and then matures outward until 2, for these breeds. Larger breeds like Great Danes take longer to reach their full height.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
^^this^^ ... she may end up being a pocket if she doesnt get much taller.. she will definitely get thicker though

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
No a puppy reachs full height by 6-8 months old and then matures outward until 2, for these breeds. Larger breeds like Great Danes take longer to reach their full height.
oh snap, i misread the first post, i was still thinking of a 3-4 month old pup that i was seeing in the health section.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.