Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
yeah only if you are there with the dog 100% of the time. Also, my dog spits things out. he doesn't eat anything so if a strand comes loose, he spits it out, you just have to pay close attention that one get ingested and never let is become a chew toy. My boy loves to tug with rope.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
my dogs have those but only when we are playing with them they love to tug. If left alone though they will chew it and it can make a huge mess or cause other issues if that string gets would around inside them. Mine love them on there spring pole we have ropes or rubber loops on ours that they tug on.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
HECK YEAH! haha That is awesome. Helena doesn't chew on toys shes not playing with, and Jr don't really play with anything but whats on the flirt pole. lol

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I buy a lot of rope toys. I use them for my spring pole, smaller ones for the flirt pole and for fetch, however they can cause a blockage if left with a dog that will chew up and eat it.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Stop playing with the hide is my quess, and just us the rope. Continue to use the rope everyday as u did same sessions you did with the hide and hopefully he becomes interested in it.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I buy the mega ones for Kangol, but even the super duty ones he eventually shreds in less than two weeks. He is master of destruction.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Mine shreds those within an hour. He is Mr Destructo. I have better luck taking an old pair of jeans and tying knots in it. At least I am recycling and it lasts about a week plus a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have 2 for Jas. She's not a power chewer at all so i leave one with her all day. Along with a frozen kong with peanut butter, a nyla bone, a kong wubble, and a kong wobbler with a bout a 1/4 cup of kibble in it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts