Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So our little kitty went to the vet to get fixed on friday, and I took Dosia in with me to pick him up. He was so happy to have his baby back. Poor P.P. had to stay the night there. I figured while I was there I might as well throw D on the scale and see how much he weighs now that we have worked off the layer of fat he had and has a nice visible tuck. I was totally surprised at how much he weighs.

Holy giant dog batman LOL. I was guessing he's be around 60 not 72, geeze. I can't believe how big he's gotten. Seems like only yesterday Ryan brought him home and I was holding him with one hand.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Wow big boy, cheza is only 45

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was totally shocked at this. I know he's a big boy but I didn't think he'd be that big.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Wow! Hard to believe hes that big by just the pictures, got yourself a big ole boy! I took mine to the vet recently was able to knock down Myles from 108 to 97, Kilie jumped from mid 40's (last weighed) to 68, not overweight just grown. lol So i hear ya on the weight!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Holy cow Myles is a big boy. Yea I was shocked to see he weighed that much. I was so sure he'd be in the mid 60's.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Holy cow Myles is a big boy. Yea I was shocked to see he weighed that much. I was so sure he'd be in the mid 60's.
Yeah he is! You don't really realize his size until you see him take down a decoy, watch him work or just have him try and sit on you lol.. His ideal is in my opinion is about where hes at now, he lacks some of mass you typically find in Bandogs but hes one solid young man. lol

D though thats just crazy! Never would have thought he was that big, is he fairly tall? I know in some pictures he seems fairly leggy but in others not so much. :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMG he is huge lol , all that muscle from pulling has added on huh? He is getting into loki weight now LOL i think we had him down to 86 this summer. Does D look that big? in the pictures he sure doesnt.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah he is! You don't really realize his size until you see him take down a decoy, watch him work or just have him try and sit on you lol.. His ideal is in my opinion is about where hes at now, he lacks some of mass you typically find in Bandogs but hes one solid young man. lol

D though thats just crazy! Never would have thought he was that big, is he fairly tall? I know in some pictures he seems fairly leggy but in others not so much. :)
Yea he's got some long legs on him lol. He's about 24, 25in tall.
Holy big dog is right! he is a bigin'.
I know right. I couldn't believe it.
OMG he is huge lol , all that muscle from pulling has added on huh? He is getting into loki weight now LOL i think we had him down to 86 this summer. Does D look that big? in the pictures he sure doesnt.
He's gotten so much muscle from working .Geeze Loki's freakin huge.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Yea we took loki down from 100+ to mid 80's lol.Based off the pics i know you have him in great condition but i still woulda guessed D closer to 80 he looks giant.LOL

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Big boy ! It's his big ol dome!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL freddie true that, he's a total bobble head.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
D is almost in Bandog territory. Look at them legs! Reminds me of a leaner Myles.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOLL he's totally got the longest legs.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
You should totally have a "talk" with him about doing some leg modeling! lol

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Muscle is heavier than fat ;)

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Dang kg, he's a big boy!! He's looking so good though, really fit :) that remins me, I have to take Whitman to Petsmart and use the scale they have there. Its been a while since I weighed him, but I can tell he's putting on some pounds. Not in the bad way though haha.

KM, I didn't know Myles was that big!! Wow! I know its hard to tell from pictures, but I would have guessed around 80-85lbs haha.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea pics are so hard to tell. I always thought Holly's girl Bumble Bee was a big girl, I thought for sure she was bigger than D. I was surprised when I met them Dosia is almost twice her size lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts