Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So at the park across from my house,it says that dogs need to be on a 4ft leash at all time.

well today no one was there,so I let Beia have free run around the park.

Well an officer came up to me,and told me that the dog needed to be on a leash.

I stated that she was in fact still on a leash,I just was not holding it,and that the sign only stated that they needed to be leashed,did not say anything about being held.

The cop actually laughed. I was thinking I would get a ticket. he just told me to be careful,and to hold onto the leash if anyone came to the park.

I guess there are still some good cops out there.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOLL OMG that's funny, that's what I would have said too :D

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know what came over me,normally I would not have said anything like that to a cop.

I guess since it's monthly time,I felt like being a smart butt. Ha.

he must have been driving by, cause he was not there when I arrived.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Im cracking up right now. But you are right. Take everything literally nowadays, thats what I say.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
lol i never had an issue with cops in washington, people are nicer the further you get away from la, whether its east west north or south. i miss washington and oregon :(

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah everyone is pretty laid back over here,that's for sure. though,we do have the Seattle "freeze". I only just now learned of it.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
too funny.. thats one of those times when you wish you had a camcorder (sp) :D

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Yeah everyone is pretty laid back over here,that's for sure. though,we do have the Seattle "freeze". I only just now learned of it.
lol whats the seattle freeze?

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Seattleites with attitude issues towards new comers to the city. Guess it's hard to make friends here?

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Yeah, the local snobbery knows no bounds...

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
i heard that was just a washington thing in general not just seattle but i never really experienced it thankfully

1 - 15 of 15 Posts